Chauve-Souris

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: silverfoxy8472

silverfoxy8472
8 years ago#1
ok i am sure it has been asked before it is early in my game but not too early (always get started on projects sooner rather than later) i am trying to construct Chauve-Souris ( it means bat oh seesh but i get it considering i have seen it twice already at least) are there creatures it isn't near impossible to get the necessary materials from?
http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-Kyishet|2263185851

User Info: rocket4t5

rocket4t5
8 years ago#2
OK what I can tell u is that getting phlogiston which is one of the final items to get you have to steal from a fire demon I have been trying to get it for three months after I finished the game and still can't steal from those guys the rest are mainly drops or fairly easy steals once u know how.

User Info: silverfoxy8472

silverfoxy8472
8 years ago#3
hmmm the vassagos are near impossible and then of course if i remember correctly there is the blaze masters any suggestions for either of them?
http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-Kyishet|2263185851

User Info: rocket4t5

rocket4t5
8 years ago#4
try to do a block when he kick flips and steal when he is in the air the way I do this is I go to the castle or the second one the blaze masters are easy to pin against the wall that way u can get them while they are spinning against the wall it makes it easier for me I get more than I can deal with in fifteen minutes takes some practice though c ya silver hope it helps

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Oh dear...headsign736/18 3:44AM