how many people...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: TOG218

TOG218
6 years ago#1
Are keeping this after the hd collection comes out?

I am, STRICTLY for Snake vs. Monkey
[1N.CH405.1.7RU57]
XBLA-TOG218; PSN-TOG218; Steam-TOG218

User Info: flintstoner

flintstoner
6 years ago#2
Same here. This is one of my all time fav game. Im getting HD disc cause ive never played PW. I may never slip this sub disc in my PS2 again, but will never part with it either.

User Info: Hassun

Hassun
6 years ago#3
Considering I still have the original version of Snake Eater and the base fact that selling games isn't really useful. I'm going to keep this.
Straight to the pointless.

User Info: Tmac2035

Tmac2035
6 years ago#4
I was able to snag two copies of the Limited Edition when the game was released -- hellz yeah I'm keeping at least one of them.

The other one is still factory sealed -- I've been considering selling it for a while, just unable to find any serious buyers.
PSN: Toastie_McBake.

User Info: Hashishiyy

Hashishiyy
6 years ago#5
^Same here.

I sold my sealed L.E. (w/ preorder dvd) on ebay about a year after its release. My auction ended up at $189.

But I'll never sell my opened L.E. Too many fond memories of MGO.

User Info: MiraiLink

MiraiLink
6 years ago#6
I'm trying to sell my L.E., also with preorder dvd for $130. Is that a good price? It's been opened once and still in perfect condition.
RIP CITY!
Now Playing:Professor Layton & the Last Spector, DKCR, and Third Strike OE

Hassun
6 years ago#7
Sad to see people paying so much for a game. Disregarding how good it is.

User Info: Tmac2035

Tmac2035
6 years ago#8

I'm trying to sell my L.E., also with preorder dvd for $130. Is that a good price? It's been opened once and still in perfect condition.

Since you're including the bonus DVD and the game has been opened, I would say that's fairly reasonable for such a rare title. You may however, need to come down just slightly -- but ultimately it's just a question of who wants it bad enough and who has the money. I wouldn't take less than $200 for my sealed copy. Maybe that's too high, but I figure somewhere someone out there wants the game bad enough.
PSN: Toastie_McBake.

User Info: snake2410

snake2410
6 years ago#9
I still have every version of every MGS that I've ever purchased and will have them till the day I die. Besides, I have a limited edition of it.
PSN: snake2410

Hassun
6 years ago#10
Just remember that the 3 disk version isn't very rare in other parts of the world. Every PAL version of Subsistence was the 3 disk edition.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived