Metroid Prime 3: Corruption Newbies FAQ *READ FIRST* V2

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
  3. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption Newbies FAQ *READ FIRST* V2

User Info: ttvlink

ttvlink
9 years ago#51
ok, I need to find the Jelsac and the guide says that it is on GFS Valhalla in the Repair bay. I have been there, but only found Phazon Metroids. Need help to get 100% scans. can anyone help me?
"I killed the whole world, and you can too, if you try hard."- Lews Therin Telamon

User Info: ttvlink

ttvlink
9 years ago#52
Never mind. I consulted a friends stratigy guide, and it says it is on Phaze. If anyone can confirm, I would greatly appreciate it.
"I killed the whole world, and you can too, if you try hard."- Lews Therin Telamon

User Info: Paltheos

Paltheos
9 years ago#53
1) Which guide are you talking about? There are many guides, and they're not all 100% accurate.

2) This is not the topic to be asking this question in. If your question isn't answered in this thread (or, apparently, the guide you were using), make a new topic to ask about it.

3) I can't answer your question without risking spoiling you. When you make a new topic, tell us how far you are in the game and the last plot-related thing you did.
The Not So Legendary Challenge Guide Writer.
Alt Account - Ragnarok500

User Info: Paltheos

Paltheos
9 years ago#54
Phaaze is right. Also, it looks like the guide you're talking about is Banjo's.
The Not So Legendary Challenge Guide Writer.
Alt Account - Ragnarok500

User Info: Mellerker500

Mellerker500
9 years ago#55
Is this game longer then other two metroid prime games?

I still need to beat the other two games.
System I have are Xbox 360,Gamecube and PS2.

User Info: ssj4warrior

ssj4warrior
9 years ago#56
*Steals 56th post*

Mwhahahaha!
Mentions of Cloyster - 105
Number of 56th posts stolen - 4

User Info: Tables

Tables
9 years ago#57
22% is the current low percent, IIRC, and I doubt it'll be beaten.

Paul, seeing as your post was made two months ago (well, okay, it's only been June for 9 minutes, and it was barely over a month anyway...), I don't know if you're still stuck, but you can go from the first landing site and use a cannon where the Spire was, to get across.
What's the difference between Evolution and Christianity?
One is the unscientific, unthinking approach to life, and the other is Christianity.

User Info: lord_o_spoons

lord_o_spoons
9 years ago#58
you didnt list metroid prime pinball in the section that said the games in the order that they happen

User Info: MLWW

MLWW
9 years ago#59
>_>

User Info: Blighboy

Blighboy
9 years ago#60
Question:
What the heck are friend vouchers? The damn midget manual has nothing on them. >.>
Who the **** is Marth, and why is unlocking him considered a reward?-Yahtzee
  1. Boards
  2. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
  3. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption Newbies FAQ *READ FIRST* V2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.