Phazon Shriekbat never spawned in Hanger A. (Need for 100%)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
  3. Phazon Shriekbat never spawned in Hanger A. (Need for 100%)

User Info: Exzoon

Exzoon
3 years ago#1
I just arrived on the G.F.S. Valhalla and I have the Shriekbat on the list of things I can scan in the first room I can enter from my guide (in my save I haven't even entered it yet) and yet, when I enter I the opposite end of the hall is empty. No Shriekbats, just the Miniroids that fly by. Has my game glitched, do I need to go further in the game in order to scan them (I am here at pretty much the earliest opportunity) or is there a way to make them spawn?

I have tried leaving and reentering the area, and restarting the game, but they just won't appear. Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks.
PSN/XBL: Exzoon
"Humans use their intelligence to conquer their fears and to obtain power." -Dimitri Yuriev, Xenosaga Episode III

User Info: ShadowMario3

ShadowMario3
3 years ago#2
You probably found them already, bhat part of the game are you in? I think you might need to go further in the game to make the Phazon Shriekbats appear. Also, note that the Phazon Shriekbats are a one-time scan.
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShadowMario3
  1. Boards
  2. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
  3. Phazon Shriekbat never spawned in Hanger A. (Need for 100%)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived