If you don't like the 35 character roster, your hopes were too high.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
  3. If you don't like the 35 character roster, your hopes were too high.

User Info: Squall7491

Squall7491
9 years ago#1
Prove me wrong.
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

User Info: Hugmachine

Hugmachine
9 years ago#2
If you like the 35 character roster, your hopes were too low.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Nvdh0FMzr0

User Info: RockyRan

RockyRan
9 years ago#3
Toon Link = TP Link

Therefore, it's technically a 34 character roster.
Number of times I'm THIS close to restoring my faith in humanity, and some idiot in GFAQs comes and pulls me back down: 18

User Info: N3ft0id

N3ft0id
9 years ago#4
Sakurai promised more characters than we could imagine.
rofl

User Info: Mewtwo_soul

Mewtwo_soul
9 years ago#5
Dr. Mario was cut for being a clone, and yet Toon Link was added.

Mewtwo was cut just because of lack of fan request, although he is the #3 Most popular Pokemon, only behind Jiggles, and Pikachu.

Clones from Melee had no reason to be cut when they could have stayed regardless of being terrible characters. (Dr. Mario, Roy)

That wouldn't have been so hard to keep them.
People who say Bomberman is a terrible character, are angry because he's just as great as Megaman.

User Info: Superaffengeil

Superaffengeil
9 years ago#6
Mario, Peach, Bowser, Luigi, Yoshi, Wario, Ike, Marth, ROB, Pikachu, PT, Jigglypuff, Lucario, Game and Watch, Link, Zelda, Sheik, Ganondorf, Toon Link, Lucas, Ness, Saumus, ZZS, Capitan Falcon, Olimer, Fox, Falco, Snake, Sonic, Ice Climbers, DK, Diddy, Kirby, Meta Knight, DeDeDe, and Pit.

I count 36 characters...
My hovercraft is full of eels.

User Info: Omni_Zommie

Omni_Zommie
9 years ago#7
Sakurai could fix this with a very simple announcement, Downloadable content. I would pay for this game several times over if they kept releasing characters. It's practical, it's simple and everyone wins. If this isn't done, I will be dissatisfied with this roster.

User Info: Squall7491

Squall7491
9 years ago#8
I said prove me wrong, not prove that you're all newbs!
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."

User Info: Cranman1982

Cranman1982
9 years ago#9
They cut roy, pichu, doctor mario, and mewtwo for no reason essentially. It can't be because they are clones, because there are a few clones in brawl as well. >->
"what are you? 12?"-Sailor Goon
"What are you? A pedophile?"-RavenSPe

User Info: xerofyre0

xerofyre0
9 years ago#10
i think 35 is more than enough
  1. Boards
  2. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
  3. If you don't like the 35 character roster, your hopes were too high.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived