Local Smash scene?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Grizzmeister

Grizzmeister
2 months ago#1
Do you have a local Super Smash Bros. scene in your area? - Results (21 votes)
Yes
47.62% (10 votes)
No
52.38% (11 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Occasionally I get together with friends to play one of the various Super Smash Bros. games. If we have just a few people we generally play Brawl/PM but if we have a lot of people we play Sm4sh. How about you, do you have a local Super Smash Bros. scene in you area?

Reason I ask is because I recently saw this documentary about The Balcony out in SoCal and I got jealous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOlz5MOBT0s&list=PLcwZx79fUH4teQIRtSCQKcAljew0c7gBK
Speaking on condition of anonymity.

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
2 months ago#2
I don't know of a local super smash bros "scene" anywhere in southern wisconsin. The best I can do is one or two conventions, and even then, most of the time it's just a bunch of tournaments and boring 1v1 no items nonsense.
I'm sick of off topic threads and abusive mods.
u/Gargomon251

User Info: Grizzmeister

Grizzmeister
2 months ago#3
There's a perfect venue near me to host a Super Smash Bros. extravaganza but sadly I never have the time to organize any kind of tournament. :' (
Speaking on condition of anonymity.

User Info: Brandon4629

Brandon4629
2 months ago#4
Do you guys have dolphin netplay?
I am lucky and unlucky 4554-9611-6002 - Mario Kart wii 0732-3043-8285 - SSBB
http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?13408-Long-Island-Roll-Call!

User Info: SpearBro49

SpearBro49
1 month ago#5
Yeah, but I it’s because I live in CT-NJ-NY Tri-State.
"Morty, I'm going to need you to take your opinions...and put 'em waaaay up your butthole."

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived