rotflmao: Just announced: New Indy title only coming on the Wii

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Indiana Jones
  3. rotflmao: Just announced: New Indy title only coming on the Wii

User Info: SWfreak16

SWfreak16
8 years ago#21

I can't wait to get this game. But, how do we not know if this is not just the "next-gen" Indy game, only taking it away from the PS3 and 360?

Anyway, I, personally, think this is great. Now I don't have to buy a PS3 to play the old Indy game that was put off.

I just hope they try to keep some of the ragdoll effect things, like in the Force Unleashed. Just my opinion.

User Info: jimboman

jimboman
8 years ago#22
^dude!

this game was supposed to be on the 360/ps3, but was cancelled on those platforms. It is now only and exclusivey coming to the wii and ps2. forget about next gen. It's over. get a wii or ps2 if you wanna play this, cuz that's all lucasarts plans to release it on.
PSN ID & xbox Gamertag: Jimboman

User Info: SWfreak16

SWfreak16
8 years ago#23

I know.

AndI have a few PS2's.

User Info: th3warr1or

th3warr1or
8 years ago#24
Damn, and I was waiting for another game using Euphoria.

User Info: leokanes

leokanes
8 years ago#25
This is crap that its not coming out for the 360 and PS3. I was looking forward to getting this for my 360

User Info: lsthomas

lsthomas
8 years ago#26

I know, i wanted it for ps3. On the lucasartswebsite it says,Availability: June 9, 2009

Platforms: Wii, Nintendo DS, Playstation2, PSPESRB Rating: TEEN with Mild Language, Violencei think they should have made it for 360 and ps3.

User Info: Diesel95

Diesel95
8 years ago#27
this is NOT the same game thats coming on xbox 360 360 gets there own seperate indy game.
I just looked at my watch... looks like Big Daddy Cool time!!
  1. Boards
  2. Indiana Jones
  3. rotflmao: Just announced: New Indy title only coming on the Wii

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived