Anyone still playing?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Too Human
  3. Anyone still playing?

User Info: matteeh

matteeh
4 years ago#1
Just got the urge to play this game again and wanted to see if anyone else is still playing 'cause apparently this game has multiplayer? Never realized that before...

User Info: cmburch

cmburch
4 years ago#2
Got the game today at GS for $6. Do not have a gold account. So I will play it solo.

User Info: ERA2000

ERA2000
4 years ago#3
I've had this game for a LONG time, yet i'm just now starting to play it. I'm a bit sad now because there's so much potential in this game. I'm getting a ridiculous amount of enjoyment out of this game considering how many things make me want to kick baby seals.

User Info: Egocentrism

Egocentrism
4 years ago#4
ERA2000 posted...
I've had this game for a LONG time, yet i'm just now starting to play it. I'm a bit sad now because there's so much potential in this game. I'm getting a ridiculous amount of enjoyment out of this game considering how many things make me want to kick baby seals.

I'm also playing this game for the first time since I originally purchased it years ago. It really is an amazing rpg and it didn't get the attention it deserved. I think the one thing that turned people off was the combat controls. Using the right stick does take time to get used to.

User Info: GrandiAExtr17

GrandiAExtr17
4 years ago#5
I have been in the mood to play this game again, if anyone wants to I am down to play my gamertag will be in my sig. I have some lvl 50s, but if you want to start fresh characters I am down.
I dont know about you but all this guy-on-guy action is making me kinda horny- HandgunsRule
GT:FlamesofBritten

User Info: rippertiger

rippertiger
4 years ago#6
I plan on playing this again its been a while so ill probly start a new character.
my death has come but it was only the beginning of a WAR
Psyco Madman Rippertiger

User Info: GrandiAExtr17

GrandiAExtr17
4 years ago#7
rippertiger posted...
I plan on playing this again its been a while so ill probly start a new character.

What's your GT? I'll play with you.
I dont know about you but all this guy-on-guy action is making me kinda horny- HandgunsRule
GT:FlamesofBritten
  1. Boards
  2. Too Human
  3. Anyone still playing?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived