Emperor of Fire ? He glows till 15th turn, is this normal ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Enchanted Arms
  3. Emperor of Fire ? He glows till 15th turn, is this normal ?

User Info: Dragoner89

Dragoner89
6 years ago#1

Am trying to defeat the Emperor of fire and it says you can't hit him when he's glowing, but when does he stops glowing ? Is this a glitch of some sort or what, he never stops glowing it's unbelieveble...

Dragoner89
6 years ago#2

I went a second time and after 40 turns he never stopped glowing, did this ever happen to anyone ?

User Info: Runner_style

Runner_style
6 years ago#3
I didn't experience this myself. He only glowed a maximum of 3 turns for me 1 turn when I decided to attack him while he was still 'lit up' (you can attack him 3-4 times while Karin is still 'aware' (lit up) a 5th time will give you a game over.
If you want to know what a lobotomized person acts like just pay attention to a console fanboy.

Dragoner89
6 years ago#4

I tried attacking him on the 3rd turns, I tought I had him, but the Mysterious guy said again I knowcked him out. The stupid mob keeps glowing no matter what, what is wrong, you think its my game ? doesnt make any sense to me.

Dragoner89
6 years ago#5

OMFG, I tought it was the whole mob glowing red that had to stop but I noticed the Blue light (magicore) now I go him in 2 turns, pretty easy with the Poseidon, hehe. It was my mistake, I knew it couldnt be the game or else I would of had the same comments somewhere on the web.

Thanks

1. Boards
  2. Enchanted Arms
  3. Emperor of Fire ? He glows till 15th turn, is this normal ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Fun so farspacekaboom347/20 6:25PM