Thinking of flexing my MH bones again

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 2
  3. Thinking of flexing my MH bones again

User Info: Zeroxas_27

Zeroxas_27
3 years ago#1
.........and I feel sooooo rusty already. Gonna take some time before I'm back to my old self.

So, the latest burango patch I played is MHDOSA2+, and I see the very latest one is MHDOSAG+. Should I repatch my MHDOSA2+ into MHDOSAG+? Or should I keep it as separate disc?

Thanks in advance
The most important thing when playing games?
Take your time. Have fun. If you do anything less, you're not playing a game. -MisguidedPirate-

User Info: monceblank

monceblank
3 years ago#2
Separate disc.

the main reason is because each patch better be applied to clean (unpatched) iso, to avoid any possible error in the game.
secondly, most MHDOSAG+ quests have 3-4 monsters in a single quest. and to make it worse, those monsters love to hang around together.

so, keep your MHDOSA2+ for casual play, and make a separate disc of MHDOSAG+ to experience getting stomped by 3 los at once ;D
Damn.. i start to lose interest in Games
I must've getting old

User Info: Zeroxas_27

Zeroxas_27
3 years ago#3
3 los? Wow.

I guess it's a good thing I played Dark Souls during my absence. Me back then would take that as torture, me nowadays will see that as challenge.
.......Oh brother, did I awoken my M side? -_-"

That aside, separate disc? Got it. Thanks :D
The most important thing when playing games?
Take your time. Have fun. If you do anything less, you're not playing a game. -MisguidedPirate-
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 2
  3. Thinking of flexing my MH bones again

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived