Anyone ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Ephamera

Ephamera
2 years ago#1
Just reloaded the game last night to do LR troublesome pair at FnH, this quest also has sub b egg delivery.

I checked on elder trade list from www.mediafire.com/download/5igew274oux0f3i that wyvern egg is tradeable with mega nutrient or ancient potion. The question is how do we climb the ledge on area 8 with an egg on the hand ?

Also my game always freeze during a troublesome quartet 4 kid los quest FnH when I change area after killing 1 of them. I play via usb drive, is it because of it ? or anyone who play by disc got the same ? It's alt G+.

Thanks
I'm living

User Info: Sotc_16

Sotc_16
2 years ago#2
Hmm...That's odd actually,the fact that you can trade an egg with the F&H elder,since I'm pretty sure you can't climb any ledge while carrying an egg...But,you could try climbing the ledges(the ones near the destroyed tent) while hugging the left wall,because the character does a different climbing animation there.

Ephamera
2 years ago#3
Yeah, I didn't try. I just occasionally play this and I check some unfinished things like combination. The guide from that link mention like this :

Large Barrel = Sap Plant + Med Monster Bone with with 65% chance

Why I can't combine that even with alchemy skill ?
I'm living

Sotc_16
2 years ago#4
Well,it's Med Monster Bone plus Ivy,not Sap Plant. :P

Ephamera
2 years ago#5
Solved now, thanks.

Ok now I need 2 sleep fishes, where is the best spot ? I think I've discarded many of it long time ago now that I need those for sushi fish and ammo sleep lv2 and I keep getting rumble, sushi, arrowana, pin tuna and even auratus. O my god, can't buy it either. Somehow I have a feeling that the game knows what I'm afterring and try to make me not getting it easily so I keep playing.

Also is there a way to get exploration tool and ancient dragon combination without cheat. I only have 4 blank combination spots for all of those.

Just tried hunting Blue Rathalos at Jungle yesterday and got killed once. Must be awful already.
I'm living

Sotc_16
2 years ago#6
Yeah,I'm not so sure about the Sleepyfish,but check area 9 in the Jungle and the base camp in the Forest and Hills.And unfortunatelly you can't finish the combination list only by playing offline,since you can't get those High Rank items...
(I'm not so sure about it,however,when it comes to Burango's patches,since some of them include High Rank quests)

Ephamera
2 years ago#7
I just visited burango site and take a look at alt2+ duo reward http://monsterhunterdos.weebly.com/duo-rewards.html and notice about duo LR white fatalis. I'm sure I never have it, whenever I pick ancestral dragon quest ( first quest at dojo ) it will be lone fatalis.

It'll be a quick farming for white fatalis material, I haven't been able to finish upgrade my fatalis armor into it.
I'm living

Ephamera
2 years ago#8
Never mind, found it. I can't believe I never take this quest before. Just picked the quest yesterday and with 6 chances I still fail, one HR is much easier I guess.
I'm living

Ephamera
2 years ago#9
Loaded again last sunday I just noticed that LR lao has 40 minutes while the HR only has 35 minutes, I never be able to kill the HR one, is 5 minutes gap really that make differences ? I tried hp display cheat just to check how much HR Lao hp left when I repel him but it freezed my game.
I'm living

Sotc_16
2 years ago#10
Well,I can't really help you,as I don't have any online quests :/
But,after checking at Burango's site,I found that HR Lao has more than twice the health of LR Lao,so I guess 5 less minutes could be a problem if you can't kill the offline one fast enough :P

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived