Anyone ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Ephamera

Ephamera
2 years ago#11
I don't have problem killing the LR, you know I as soon as the music plays at the last area he died with my tenth balista shot, I recall "10 minutes remaining" hasn't popped up yet, and I did it without a single bomb, only attacking the head at the beginning of each area then belly attack with my pale kaizer all the way. I even do back carving.

Let's say it takes 28 mins to kill LR with 10133 hp, do you think 7 mins will never enough to hit 16.533 by bombing and use dragonator ? What is the time gap between first and second dragonator hit ?

If it's not possible to solo kill then it's annoying, since I can kill all monsters in dos except him yet.
I'm living

User Info: Sotc_16

Sotc_16
2 years ago#12
No,even with lots of bombs and the dragonator,I don't think that's possible to do 16.000 damage in only 7 minutes unfortunatelly...Well,I'm sure that L Barrel Bomb+ don't do as much damage as a hit from Pale Kaizer anyway :P The dragonator needs 10-15 minutes(I think) to recharge,so there is no way you can hit him twice...

If you really want to kill him,try doing Adrenaline runs.The base raw of your Kaizer will become 1406 from 912,which is a significant damage increase.Use Powercharm/tallon and Power Seeds with Mega Demondrug,as well as a good Attack Up food recipe and do your best!On the final area,don't wait at the dragonator though.You can do some damage until Lao approaches the gate and is in range for the dragonator.
Be careful with the Adrenaline,cause the rock-tremor-foot-tail combo can take you out quite fast :P

Ephamera
2 years ago#13
Ok I've found hp simple cheat

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/928683-monster-hunter-2/63149135

I got interesting thing, on LR Lao, I should have been able to kill him at area 4, but the game prevents me to do so, he's no longer taking damage once his hp reach 1000, that's why 10 balista shot always kill him.

For HR Lao, I'm sure I'll never kill him as he still have like 7.000 life. My only hope for Lao Shell + are from back carve and reward. It's so darn killing me when I got nothing after his boring quest.
I'm living

Ephamera
2 years ago#14
I manage to get a full set of lv3 Lao Haku, having 1 free slotted weapon gives me abandonment 15 by default and artisan 10 by adding 5 jewels along with 2 negative skills, killing things much more easier and faster now :)
I'm living

Sotc_16
2 years ago#15
Nice one! :D Especially if you consider how hard it is to get a set with decent skills and defense in MHdos...

Ephamera
2 years ago#16
Yup, lv 3 is more than enough, want to upgrade it to max but getting teska powder is just so slim.
I'm living

Ephamera
2 years ago#17
This will be the last post :(
I'm living

Ephamera
2 years ago#18
Not yet, I gave it a try yesterday, grab a hunting horn for hunting daimyo, it's kinda hilarious weapon >.<
I'm living

Sotc_16
2 years ago#19
A hunting horn?That's actually the only weapon I can't use xD
Is it good?I find the buffs quite meh to be honest...Should I give it a try?

Oh,and I just found the pleasure of using dual blades against Monoblos...Trust me,it's very fun! ;)

Ephamera
2 years ago#20
Well, the it has infinite combo swing right and left. I'm sure its purpose is for support member online gaming.

Keep hitting the leg, then once daimyo falls, do that infinite combo, it also has super pound attack with slower pace than hammer, still hammer > hh. Just for lol, try it, I found out looked like a noob with that >_<

I think I've tried ds against mono and diablos, the idea is tripping its leg forever right ? Just wear h earplug armor and it's down in a few minutes.

Anyway, you still playing the game ?
I'm living

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived