Anyone ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: monceblank

monceblank
9 months ago#111
Lol yeah, totally forgot about all those broken joysticks. Fortunately, MH is specialized to broke right analog only. And after decades of possessing playstation series, i got dozens of dead joysticks with a fine right analog. I just let my brother do the job for me, lol.

After reading your posts, i drool to go back to mhfu again and try it on the emu. They say it can even edit the texture, wow. I crave for game right now, but don't have the time. Argh.
404-[Error Loading Signature]

User Info: Ephamera

Ephamera
9 months ago#112
Yeah I know it, it has its own emu though. For now I'm using the official one. It's also possible to hunt together with others using certain emu specialize for online.

About texture mod, I definitely want to try it. The one for "Spring Pokke Village". Not really interested with monster looks.
My own path has just begun

User Info: TwistedDarkKane

TwistedDarkKane
9 months ago#113
is this worth getting for offline only?

TwistedDarkKane
9 months ago#114
LOL nevermind i already playing it.

That crab just wrecked me LOL

User Info: Ephamera

Ephamera
9 months ago#115
This game already has High and H Rank in the village. Online is only for hunting together.

I did try the Spring mod, looks nice. And for monsters mod, only three that I feel good : Grimclaw Tigrex, Gabura Daora and Crystal Basarios. The coloration looks perfect. Hell Diablos as well, too bad since it's on Desert, it doesn't suite with the flora. If it's in yhe Volcano it may be cool.

Which Crab wreck you TwistwedDarkBane ?
My own path has just begun

TwistedDarkKane
9 months ago#116
haha, it was that crab in the beach, together with a bee. I was getting the hang of the game so he killed me 3 times, but then i remenbered the controls and killed him XD.

I stopped in a mission for trainning, it was to deliver 1 potion.... but i don't know who should i deliver it....

I using one of the patched translated versions in Portuguese, but the peoples talk is not translated, only the missions....

User Info: monceblank

monceblank
9 months ago#117
If you're just getting a hang of it, then you meant the small crab minions? Wow, you definitely need a practice pal. Is this the first time you play MH? What are your preferred weapon?

Most players use greatsword as their initial weapon. It's slow and the charge is quite hard to master, but It's deals huge damage, and easy to combo.

For delivery mission, after you've got the objective items, deliver it into the red box located in the basecamp (near the blue box for supply). Happy hunting :D

Anyway, you're playing mh2 dos (ps2) right? Because you're start in beach area instead of snowy mountain.
404-[Error Loading Signature]

TwistedDarkKane
9 months ago#118
yes i'm playing 2 DOS. I played the first game a bunch of years ago , but i didn't remenber anything when i started this , so yeah..

I don't think the crab was small though, it was a big one, unless i didn't paid attention much on the size since i was taking a beating LOL.

Until now i still with the sword and shield that i started with it ( i bought some parts of armor though), i don't have a favorite bcause i don't even know what are the kind of weapons that i can get here... but ii'l look into that later..

Oh, so deliviring something is just same as collecting the other stuffs, eh? put it in the box and all.. ok, thanks.

Can i open the areas in the middle of the map? i saw some videos of people hunting in there, and i see lots of paths blocked with big rocks...

Well, what more i know... oh, i know how to get a perfect meat, and i know that you can hit those cracks on walls to get, iron or something like that....

And thats it.... i boot the game again now, and ii'l see if i can get that potion delivered XP.

TwistedDarkKane
9 months ago#119
Nice! i completed the potion one, the sushi fish one and the kill 5 raptors one.

And i see that those blocked areas opens when its rains.....or its another event that opens it? anyway..

I still don't have enough money for another weapon though.... the bar girl only give me missions to collect mushrooms until now.... will i get missions to hunt big freaky dudes later??

TwistedDarkKane
9 months ago#120
LMAO a pinck monkey farted on my face HAHAHAHAH.

Allright, got a new weapon ! ithink i gonna use the bowgun, i like the way how its works, and i killed a bunch today with it.

But i can't seen to be progressing.....am i missing something?, bcause i only getting mushroom missions, i want to hunt some freakos......

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived