Anyone ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: monceblank

monceblank
7 months ago#121
Yep, the crab you're talking about are only a minion and juvenile of a much more bigger crab. You'll get into that later.

The blocked areas will be unlocked as you progress through the game. Iirc, it wil open in velocidrome hunt.

For early game, collect money by gather as much stuff in the areas and sell it. Gather every mushroom patch and bee hives. Once you unlock hunting mission, you'll earn money faster.

To progress the game, you need to do the "red bubble quest". Look for villager with red bubble icon, and do the quest from him/her. If there's no red bubble quest pop up, do some "blue bubble quest" until the red ones pop. Good luck :D

edit: few infos :
- you can gather bee hives to get honey
- you can gather for ores if you have pickaxe
- you can gather for bugs (in bushes with fireflies in it) if you have bugnet
- equipments from the shop sucks
- you can create/upgrade your weapon/armor if you have the materials.
- for early game, the blue raptor armor is recommended.
404-[Error Loading Signature]

User Info: TwistedDarkKane

TwistedDarkKane
7 months ago#122
so in my case, the red bubble quest is being asked by the Jumbo leader...

He needs meat from a bull-something and mushrooms....

Ii'l look into that tomorrow....

monceblank
7 months ago#123
Hunt mission or gathering mission? If it is the latter, you can get meat more easily from aptonoth (that big herbivore dinosaur). If it's a hunting mission, then it's bulldrome. Edit : oh, nevermind this.

I think it's 5x blue mushroom and 1x bullfango pelt, right? You can get bullfango pelt from the boar monster. Not the timid swine, it's the boar.

TwistedDarkKane
7 months ago#124
the boar that comes to trample me anytime he see's me? okay.

Yes is this value he asks, blue mushrooms and bullfgano yes, ii'l get it tomorrow maybe.

I using a big gun, i think its called bowgun or something like that, its really cool messing with the diferent shots in that thing, i'm tired of using swords in every game fthat has it haha.

Gonna see if i can find some materials to upgrade my stuff too, until now i didn't did nothing of that..

TwistedDarkKane
7 months ago#125
hummm.. now i can hunt some animals, but the girl in the bar is not letting me accept the hunt for the big raptor..

And my gun is upgraded now, 2 times....

monceblank
7 months ago#126
What do you mean by not letting you accept the velocidrome hunt? Is the mission/quest for the big raptor/velocidrome open yet? Maybe you need to talk to someone with red/blue bubble first. Or maybe you low on money so you can't afford the quest/mission fee?

TwistedDarkKane
7 months ago#127
oh, so i need to pay to accept a mission ? then that must be the case then, maybe i was low on money since i bought more bullets..

I gonna see that later, thanks dude.

User Info: Ephamera

Ephamera
7 months ago#128
Early in the game, gunning could cut your money fast because the reward money from early quests aren't high. Don't miss the " Wanted " board.

You can search Kut Ku Scale from honey spot in the jungle and sell it for good amount.

Anyway off topic, now is 1.40 am in my place and I just beat the elder Final Invitation. I died twice though -.-
First one is small, yet I'm running around trying to remember his move while attacking if there's chance. Then the big one arrives and KO me. Just when I'm thinking to quit, a couple of hit to the first one put him to an end. Too bad I'm running out of potion, second KO because of a touch when the big one's turning. Last chance I'm so happy when victory animation finally shows up. Now the cat elder is open to slay Hypnocatrice. That's for later for sure since I'm so sleepy now.
My own path has just begun

monceblank
7 months ago#129
Wow, that was quite fast. I used to spend lots of time prepping the equipments for that quest lol. Even now, imo, dual rajang is harder than aka.

TwistedDarkKane
7 months ago#130
thanks Ephamera, ii'l keep it in mind about the Ku Klu Scale

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived