Anyone ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Ephamera

Ephamera
6 months ago#151
It's accepted

https://www.gamefaqs.com/psp/943356-monster-hunter-freedom-unite/images/2574

When I play Dos, I envy that you can bring a cat in Unite. I know they may seem ruining the flow of the battle sometimes. Like when I put shock trap and about to throw the tranq, my cat paralyze the monster means destroying the trap. Rrr...

I have 4 cats with different abilities ; dragon, paralyze, bomber and healer. It's kind of hillarious when my dragon cat breaks Kushala and Teostra horn and stagger them. I don't rely much on them but hey it's a bonus that my cat paralyze High Rank Kushala and Narga :). It's also fun seeing my cat doing harakiri with a large bomb to Fatalis foot and flinch him haha
My own path has just begun

User Info: monceblank

monceblank
6 months ago#152
Cool pic. I bet you don't wanna re-do that quest again. I only done that quest once myself, and my heart was pumping really hard at the half end of the quest. So thrilling lol XD

Lol, yeah, i know that envy feeling. By the time i still play dos, i even thought only the portable series got the feature to do gesture. I always envy when they dance after finishing a quest. Lol, turns out we can also do that in dos.

Btw, looks like the new guy has given up. And even sotc hasn't post in here lately.
Swii~ng ('-_-)

Ephamera
6 months ago#153
Haha I like to screenshoot things, like when Monoblos fly up, Basarios fly up, when I do dual Blangonga I catch them both but funny thing is they sleep next to each other leg meets leg or during dual Pink Ian and Azure Los I cut their tails and the tails lay next to each other. I will upload the images later.

For now I don't, but later who know I may urge myself to gun them. I've got gunner armor set with Barrage Piercing, Conga Z and Narga X mix for anti Kirin. I just need Yama HBG and it looks the Yama that I talk before is HR9 or G***, the one in half circular plate. Geez it looks it won't be much trouble compare to Dos. I'm planing to get gunner set with HGE, Evade inc and Pellet up for Diablos, also elemental up set for fun. Been tired using melee and I need to get rid of small bone husk and huskberry. While selling them doesn't really give any significant cash so it may be more useful for ammo material.

It's HR 8 now, normal training all done. But only few special training and none of G rank training taken. Treasure Hunting, I only do the first in Snowy Mountain. What is the purpose of Treasure Hunting actually ? It's not the best way to get Pokke point since Powderstone or Wyvern / Herbivore egg is easier and faster.

monceblank
6 months ago#154
Yes, Yama in mhfu is a lol compared to dos XD
And for treasure hunt, it's almost nothing really. Just to fill up guild card i guess.
Swii~ng ('-_-)

Ephamera
6 months ago#155
Get promoted to G*** Yama is not a problem at all. I decided to make Gunner set with minimal effort consist of
Blackbelt Helm
Shinobi Heaven
Shinobi Heaven
Metal Chrome
Metal Chrome

Helm, pants and shoes have torso inc, with proper gem on plate and glove I get Element up, Auto reload and Evade 1. Coupled with G Lao HBG, I try Silver Los and Gold Ian at Tower and geez it's damn easy and quick by throwing flash bombs >_<

Feel coonfident enough to take down Dual Silver and Gold Ian at arena, and clear it on first try with that method haha.

I also try Pellet 3 against Kirin and indeed it's fun. Even the one at Old Swamp with prey around is more fun because I can see the preys get juggled when they are around Kirin.

I still haven't unlocked White Fatalis on HR6, I need to kill more Elder Dragons. I've killed 2 Black and 2 Crimson. And base on wiki I need to kill 5 of each Elder Dragons. Is the one I kill should be High Rank or G Rank Elder is counted too ? I would rather take G Rank to get G Rank materials.

monceblank
6 months ago#156
Iirc, it doesn't matter what the rank is, so yeah, you can do the G rank ones.

Btw, wow, you're proceeding really fast. That's really cool.
Swii~ng ('-_-)

Ephamera
6 months ago#157
The final round seem full of multiple boss quests, I decide to use LBG, namely Kirin Tri Horn. Clear single Tigrex and Rajang.

After I find out my anti blos set that will have HGE, Evade Inc and Pellet up require G Fatalis material, I start working on G Training. I pick bow for Rajang and it's kinda amazing weapon for it. I immediately remember Video by Vaxsan and get a hang of it.

With G Fatalis available I try the first round with LBG to break his wing hoping to get two of it. Too bad out of luck since I only get one this means I must kill it. On fourth round I kill it and guest what I get four. What annoying.

Now with anti Blos set with above skills
Yama HBG
Khezu Z
Conga Z
Chameleos Shin
Khezu Z
Chrome

I clear all Diablos quest with ease. Still almost KO when he burrows make fake underground charge and turn. I KO once though during Dual Black Diablos. Still with same set I take Four Boss quest with Khezu, Tera Shogun, Plesioth and Dablos. The HBG looks perfect with Fire, Normal, Thunder and Pellet. The problem is with Terra, you know when he running fast like a crab with a claw ready to stab. This attack combine with another surely kill me if I don't heal right away. Since using normal without aiming scope only end up in his leg, I use pellet 3 instead haha. Clear it withou KO, Evade inc really means alot in this quest.

monceblank
6 months ago#158
Cool. Reading your post makes me wanna play it again. Too bad I don't have the time. Are you planning to get p3rd after finishing fu?
Swii~ng ('-_-)

Ephamera
6 months ago#159
I would like to, I've checked some FAQs, it looks like P3rd is completelly will be in new regions. Only few monsters from FU. And looking on weapon charts, none of them seem have attack above 500 even for GS and Hammer, seriously ??? I know they have different damage calculation but it's just weird to see a GS with 70 attack.

I'll probably give it a try this week, I still have dual monster, epic hunting and Fatalis quest unclear in FU.

Ephamera
5 months ago#160
Wew Ukanlos is cleared, it's only G White Fatalis left. Ukanlos just damn anoying still hardly safely pass his underground charge, first time with GS end up fail, my lv3 charge mostly miss when he's turning. Second time use hammer, Superpound gives me more accuracy. Still get carted twice but finally manage to kill it. Hunt it once again since I still need some mats for crafting his LBG, again KO twice but manage to kill it. My only problem is with his underground charge.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived