Anyone ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Sotc_16

Sotc_16
2 years ago#21
Well,I haven't given the HH an honest try,so I will get on that!
And yes,when it comes to Mono/Diablos that's pretty much the whole idea...Used Kirin Thunderblades against Mono,died in less than 10 mins :P

Yep,I have been playing it for three years and as long as my old PS2 holds,I am not going to stop playing xD
How about you?

User Info: Ephamera

Ephamera
2 years ago#22
Yeah, I always try to turn my console on for at least once or twice a week just try not to make it becomes dust nest. And when I on it, I pick random game whatever in mood.

Yep, it looks like I'm still on it until the unknown time...

I'm also trying to learn lance/gunlance against monsters other than Gravios.
I'm living

Sotc_16
2 years ago#23
Man,I started using Lance a while ago and I fell in love with it...Its so good against a lot of monsters,but you should start with Khezu...The Empress set is great for lancing,but the Steel S Torso/Arms/Waist are also really good for mixed sets(each piece gives 5/6 points to Guard,a must-have skill).

When it comes to Gunlance I still haven't got used to it...And there aren't a lot of different gunlances,which doesn't help...

Also,I still haven't mastered the gunner weapons...I just don't find them strong enough :/
A cause that is firm can change the impossible to the possible.

Ephamera
2 years ago#24
I've tried both lance and gun, lance can give you infinite stab, gun doesn't. And gunlance slighty slower than lance. The good thing about it is, the wyvern fire and shoot while stab. But both are not my liking since I prefer to evade and roll than guard.

I've checked some vid on youtube about both, and well, kinda make me interested to give it a try, especially the gun lance.

I only use bow against kutku and gypceros, and LR monsters. Just for lol, try to cut ian or los tail with arrows.
I'm living

Sotc_16
2 years ago#25
Yeah,the bow is seriously underpowered...Even with the strongest bow(Courageous Wish) it still takes a lot of time to take down any monster...That's a same,because it's a really interesting weapon...

Ephamera
1 year ago#26
Yeah, I have a strong bow from bk fatalis, I use it to kill bk fatalis and failed, I must be awfull with that, I hardly can aim the face. Probably that's the problem.
I'm living

Sotc_16
1 year ago#27
Lol,and I'm stuck with the weak as hell offline bows xD Aiming can be a bit tricky,but I think the bow is the easiest(and most fun to use in my opinion) gunner weapon...

Oh,and I am being tormented by the desire sensor...I have killed 70 Kushalas(everything broken) and just got my first two Kushala Claws!I need like 14 of them for his weapons,that's going to take a while... :P

Ephamera
1 year ago#28
If you play offline only, that would be quite low chance. I play the online too, and can easily get from duo rusted.
I'm living

Sotc_16
1 year ago#29
Yeah,the chance is quite low indeed! :P I am trying to make every single weapon,the only weapons that I still haven't made are the ones that require Kushala Claws and Rathian Plates...

Ephamera
1 year ago#30
On my 1st save, I intended to make the last/best of every weapon branch including the forbidden gear and weapon. Haven't finished with that then I made new save, this time no forbidden gears and weapons. Just to speed things up, after getting a dragon blood ( I think I repelled offline elder dragon with golem blade ), I switched into alt ++ to mine ancient gs stone and kushala scale at tower, then let giapreys bite me to death.
Create Epitaph blade. Iirc, once elder dragon is defeated, the lv 1 S and U armor becomes available. I created a mix armor consist of :
Velociprey Head U
Velociprey Body U
Genprey Hand U
Genprey Pants U
Ioprey Shoes U
It has Sharpness + 1 by default and a negative minus defence.
With that, Epitaph blade will have white sharpness >_<, and killing everything offline is a joke. I keep with that until Pale Kaizer is obtained.
I'm living

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived