Anyone ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Ephamera

Ephamera
1 year ago#31
Kutku vs bow, a perfect way to train headshot
I'm living

User Info: Sotc_16

Sotc_16
1 year ago#32
Ha,I've been busy these days because I (FINALLY) downloaded alt++!! :D I feel so lost with all these new weapons and quests :P
I was planning on making the Epitaph blade,but decided to save the Anc Plate Stones for the Fatalis Ancestor.

Yes,fighting Kut-ku with the bow is too fun :P I was farming it in the arena for points,and it was really fun!I guess all this training with the bow will come in handy for the Fatalis...

Also happy new year! :D
A cause that is firm can change the impossible to the possible.

Ephamera
1 year ago#33
January is almost end now didn't realize it's so fast, been busy with work etc.

Welcome to alt++ then. Well in my current save I am not using forbidden wep and gear, so I use it right away for Epitaph. The Fatalis ancestor doesn't have slot so you better make use of the armor, but if your'e gonna wear forbidden gear then that's no problem since it comes with positive skills :)
I'm living

Sotc_16
1 year ago#34
Well,just killed my first Fatalis!
I used Eternal Strife,the (Forbidden)Artisan Earring and a mix of Vespoid and Batlle armor.I had Sharpness+1, Sharp Sword and Quick Sharpening(can't get any sharper than this xD).
And after a 35 min. fight I only got 1 Fatalis shell and 2 scales...
Well,I guess now it's time for Crimson :P

Ephamera
1 year ago#35
I'm sure you can't kill crimson and white fatalis with eternal strife unless you have abandonment 15 due to hard armor state.

Without abandonment 15, best hope is Dual + demon dance, but you are vulnerable to scream then. But if you know when to jump away out of the effect then it's fine.

One Black Fatalis is easy, I use GS and lv 3 head charge for the sake of satisfaction :).
I'm living

Sotc_16
1 year ago#36
Yeah,I'll probably use either full Kaizer(which has RA+1)+Eternal Strife/(Forbidden)Fatalis Ancestor or Eternal Schisms...I guess bow is also an option,but I am really not good with Adrenaline xD

Ephamera
1 year ago#37
So how was it ?

You know I had good time doing offline mission, like killing velocidrome with Epitaph blade + sharpness 1, it's two hits die >.<
I'm living

Sotc_16
1 year ago#38
Crimson Fatalis is down! :D I used a mixed set that gave me HG Earplugs and Quick Sharpening,and Eternal Schisms.It was quite intense,it died with me at 10 HP :P
And now I'm stuck at White Fatalis xD

Ha,that poor Drome didn't even stood a chance xD I was farming offline Kushala for scales and it was too fun...It died in less than five minutes!

Unfortunatelly,I don't have enough time to fully explore High Rank,so I have set the goal to hunt at least all the new monsters...Any particular goal for your game? :)

Ephamera
1 year ago#39
In my none forbidden gear save, the goal is to have full set of blue lao set, I stuck at lv 2 or 3, one part is at lv 4. Good thing is without max lv I can have good skill with 1 free slotted weapon. But I want to max lv all parts, I think the total def will reach 450, which will give me a little immunity to damage. The only problem is getting teska powder. Its chance is very slim and only possible via HR Teo and foursome teska, and both are just annoying quest since HR teska hit is very strong and mostly I stuck having 4 teska in the same screen :)
I'm living

Sotc_16
1 year ago#40
Oh man,one LR Teostra was annoying,I can't imagine how four would be! xD I'm pretty sure that Burango said that one quest with Garuga at Forest&Hills(possibly the ''Violent Cry'' quest) had a quite a good chance for Teska Powder...
Full Ashen Lao,huh?What are the skills on it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived