Anyone ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Ephamera

Ephamera
1 year ago#41
It has abandonment 15 by default and 4 free slot, by having 1 free slotted weapon, put 5 artisan jewel to have sharpness 1. It also come with 2 negative skills.
I'm living

User Info: Sotc_16

Sotc_16
1 year ago#42
Damn,that's a really good set!Hope the negative skills aren't too bad though :P I made full Mono-S,which has 391 def,Mindseye,Long item effect and Item Recovery-1...I had to sacrifice the opporunity for Reckless Abandonment in order to gem out that awful negative skill...
A cause that is firm can change the impossible to the possible.

Ephamera
1 year ago#43
Yes the negative skilss are
Teska Blaze -15
Adrenaline -10

I still don't have problem hunting Teska with the armor, as soon as the horn is broken, there's nothing to worry, and keeping the health at least 50% will not activate Adrenaline -10.
I'm living

Ephamera
1 year ago#44
Hi, do you manage to kill Shen Gaoren at Dondruma ?
I'm living

Sotc_16
1 year ago#45
Hey! :D Sorry for the long absence,but I barely have any free time during this period :/ (too much studying xD)
Man,I don't even have time for Monster Hunter!
But last time I played I was actually finishing my set for Shen Gaoren!I made Blos Bone Bow II,and a mixed set that consists of Hero Earring,Kut-ku torso and Rathalos armor pieces.(for the Attack Up L,Adrenaline+2).
You think it's enough to take it down?
And also I am proud to say that I succesfully hunted my first Rajang!It was a really fierce battle,but in the end I was victorious! :D

Ephamera
1 year ago#46
Neither me, I'm kinda busy with work. Just try to keep the only topic alive :)

Well I never do ranged weapon. Always melee mainly with greatsword. I've killed Gaoren at Fort but never able to just repel at Dondruma. Well checking on youtube that set might be possible.

I've killed Rahjan both duo LR and single HR. With GS ofcourse, I had to create full set of Rathian S to have High Earplug since he does an immediate roar when angry then the next move could be 1 hit dead without High Earplug skill.

What weapon do you use anyway ? If your'e interested you can check Vaksan video on his web killing Rahjan with Black Fatalis Bow.
I'm living

Sotc_16
1 year ago#47
Well,just tried that set and it was sooo good!I killed it in 30 minutes(the one at the Fort),and it was really fun!Adrenaline+Ranged weapons is the best way to take down these kind of monsters...

Yeah,against Rajang I used the (Forbidden) Fatalis Ancestor Blade with full Monoblos-S...I figured out that if you are right under his head when he roars,the lightning ball misses you!It took me 40 minutes though :P

Also,I actually just killed my first HR Ashen Lao!It appears that Adrenaline+Eternal Schisms works wonders on this guy.If you still need to farm him,then you should really try this method!

Well,I use every weapon :P I started with GS,but I also love using S'n'S,LS,Bow and Lance...I am also quite good with DS and Hammer,and somewhat experienced with Heavy and Light Bowgun...I do suck with Gunlance and Hunting Horn though :P

Ephamera
1 year ago#48
Well, against Rahjan you need Def as high as possible and High Earplug, other skill dont't matter.

I only able to kill him with GS, like Fatalis Ancestor Blade ( auto white sharpness ) and sometime using Diablos GS.

I can do Lance but Gunlance still no. HH I only use them for Drome and Daimyo Hermitaur.

Adrenaline against Azure Lao ? One trample by him and I will die >.<
I'm living

Sotc_16
1 year ago#49
Yeah,Adrenaline+E.Schisms against Lao is actually a lot safer than it sounds :P When it enters the area,just demondance its head(three dances headlock this guy),and then run under its belly and start pouring the damage!If you stay exactly underneath him you should be safe from the legs,your real concern is the rocks that fall through him...They don't do that much damage,but can easily throw you in front of a leg :P With a bit of luck,he should die before the ''Five minutes left'' message pops up.

Ephamera
1 year ago#50
Haha that's the problem, I dunno somehow the falling rocks keep hitting me eventhough I've tried to move to different spots.

Yesterday I gave a shoot with my offline save, doing Basarios quest with Siegliend. Every attack always deflected which is so chalenging. I tried hitting the chest because sub a/b is breaking basarios quest and it doesn't seem to work. Until the last hit when he does poison gas I got 2 message pop up on the screen.

Mission a/b completed for breaking his chest and then objective completed. The victory fanfare and sub mission clear music become one. I was like what's going on.
I'm living

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived