How should I play this?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Breath of Fire III
  3. How should I play this?

User Info: SuperGASKA

SuperGASKA
8 years ago#1
I read you should stay at low levels to lear skills from masters but if I do that I'll get my butt kicked. Plus I love to level ;( So how should I go about plaing this game? Thanks ;)
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

User Info: Ryu999orJoe

Ryu999orJoe
8 years ago#2
I suggest you just get under master's as soon as it's possible. Like Ryu under Bunyan right after the incident in the Cedar Woods. Or have someone master under Ladon after you obtain the Infinity Gene from Jono (assuming you have obtained all the other genes). You have up to level 99 to learn everything from all the masters anyway and beleive me you could easily get it all done before even the 40's and 50's levels. Just take advantage of masters like Nina under Emitai and Peco under Fahl and you will have a deadly team.

SuperGASKA
8 years ago#3
Thank you for everything.

User Info: InfinityZERO

InfinityZERO
8 years ago#4
Use the Power-Up guide from the PSX version.
"Learn the lesson that George Lucas fails to learn: despite the fact that you created this series, it doesn't belong in your hands." Langis on Sonic

SuperGASKA
8 years ago#5
thanks ;)
  1. Boards
  2. Breath of Fire III
  3. How should I play this?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived