My Import Experience...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Breath of Fire III
  3. My Import Experience...

User Info: CGoblins

CGoblins
8 years ago#1
I'm kinda nervous so I thought I'd share in case others want to... I live in the United States.

Found a copy of the game on Amazon.com
Price was $28.00. Made sure it said New and English European version.

Shipping was $7.00 and I did not choose expidited shipping. Overall I spent roughly $35.00.

Delivery Estimate has a five day window, which is kinda large in my opinion, but I'm still feeling pretty comfortable. Because it was a Friday afternoon I was told shipping wouldn't happen until the 14th or 15th on Monday.

The Delivery Estimate is the 17th to the 22nd. Five day window! But I guess I get what I paid for.

I'll post when I receive it. :) Seller had 97% Positive Feedback and the negatives all had responses that were thorough and believable. I'm pretty confident at this point, but still nervous.
CGoblin! Currently playing Dissidia Final Fantasy. PSP 3000.

CGoblins
8 years ago#2
For the record... it was more expensive when I went directly to the seller's website www.bestsku.com by a couple of dollars. Just an FYI.

CGoblins
8 years ago#3
It's now Saturday. I don't expect any changes in the order and there are none.

CGoblins
8 years ago#4
There is a tracking number for USPS on my order now, but I can't use it on the USPS website. I'm assuming it's because the shipper has printed the label out, but it hasn't been picked up yet. They had a shipment window of two days and this is the first day.

CGoblins
8 years ago#5
I'm thinking the company I am going through is North America based and has already imported the games.

CGoblins
8 years ago#6
Per USPS...

"Your item was processed through and left our CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA 91715 facility on September 14, 2009. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later. "

Pretty fast.

User Info: Correy

Correy
8 years ago#7
Glad to see a new face on the board. :)

Hope you get your copy soon man, it's such a great game.

And whoa, only 35 dollars?! You got a great deal on it lol. I think I paid 60 dollars for it off ncsx back when it came out. XD
PSN - Shinn-kun

CGoblins
8 years ago#8
Item(s) Subtotal: $27.95
Shipping & Handling: $7.00
-----
Total Before Tax: $34.95
Sales tax: $0.00
-----
Total for this Shipment: $34.95

34.95 to be exact. :) Thanks. I loved this game on PSX. Never actually beat it... got to the other continent and got bored or concentrated on school.

USPS is on the frickin ball.

User Info: Correy

Correy
8 years ago#9
Same thing happened for me, I had the PSX version sitting on my shelf for years but never beat it until I played the PSP version. XD

Looks like you'll be getting it today, enjoy man!
PSN - Shinn-kun

CGoblins
8 years ago#10
I received it a day early... almost unheard of in my experience. Even though the Product Details clearly state... "Brand New English European version PSP Breath of Fire III. In Stock and Ready to Ship. Free Shipping upgrade... yada yada." The manual and box is in italian and spanish. Game is in english.

My memory card also seems to not work.
  1. Boards
  2. Breath of Fire III
  3. My Import Experience...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived