Lost my coin... (Minor Spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Breath of Fire III
  3. Lost my coin... (Minor Spoilers)

User Info: CGoblins

CGoblins
8 years ago#1
I just finished killing the Nue at the very beggining of the game... I fished up Manillo once and got the 3 holy daggers, but when I was ready to fish him up for the armor I wasnt paying attention and lost my coin. I see that the next time I have a chance to get one is in the tournament, but my question is... will I miss anything without it until then? And if I catch Manillo in one fishing spot... Will he still be ???? at other fishing spots or will it give me credit for having caught him there as well.

Thanks.
CGoblin! Currently playing imported Breath of Fire 3. PSP 3000.

User Info: Kalesfury

Kalesfury
8 years ago#2
You'll miss out on the next manillo spot (I think it's by the Tower). In any case, if you've caught Manillo once, you've got his/its entry in your fishing data.
You! What is it that brings you here? Have you come to see first hand the misery you have wrought? Perhaps in death I still hold some shred of use for you.

User Info: The_Korey

The_Korey
8 years ago#3
Manilo will always be in your fishing data, but each fish has to be caught in each new spot to not show up as "????".
Why
  1. Boards
  2. Breath of Fire III
  3. Lost my coin... (Minor Spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived