People who bashes XIIIs story...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII
  3. People who bashes XIIIs story...

User Info: BlackSwordsaman

BlackSwordsaman
1 month ago#1
But then praise XV's I can't for the life of me take seriously.

I can understand someone perfering XV's story over XIIIs but when people try and say that the story was "objectively" better or more "coherent" I can't take seriously anymore.

Anyone here feel similar?
Breath of the wild is the best Japanese game in 4 years.

User Info: KuroPuP

KuroPuP
1 month ago#2
Can't speak for that since I've yet to play XV. But anyone who bashes anything in general without proper reasoning behind it can't be taken seriously.

User Info: Metastase

Metastase
1 month ago#3
I feel like both are bad. Well, not bad per se but just...meh.
(message deleted)

User Info: Ecclesiastes273

Ecclesiastes273
1 month ago#5
I Just Can't Understand Why Kids Don't Love The Flavor Of Cinnamon Toast Crunch!
I'm sure someone who loves hearing themselves talk will be in to help you out shortly -VanilleHopen

User Info: Carmelo

Carmelo
1 month ago#6
The story of XV wasn't anything close to self contained so I have no idea why anyone would praise that over this

User Info: Tanthalas

Tanthalas
1 month ago#7
Carmelo posted...
The story of XV wasn't anything close to self contained so I have no idea why anyone would praise that over this

And the funny part about this is that they'll complain about XIII's datalog.
Sir Markham pointed out, drinking another brandy. "A chap who can point at you and say 'die' has the distinct advantage".

User Info: roxas9001

roxas9001
1 month ago#8
I like that some "reviewers" said that XV was bettered not because of the dumb story but the the empty open world.

At least Gran Pulse has an excuse for being near empty population wise.
Ah yes.. Laguna. A man so manly that God himself will reach out his hand in an open field to hold the rope so he can use Desperado.

User Info: Cliche

Cliche
1 month ago#9
I can't for the life of me take seriously...
I just can't take seriously anymore...
I just can't understand...

Arghhh

User Info: Cliche

Cliche
1 month ago#10
I can't take this seriously anymore...Why why why is this happening to your Lightning??? She just wanted to save the world. Haterzz, cut her some slack!

Edit: X-(
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII
  3. People who bashes XIIIs story...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived