Rita gone?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: CitanKainUzuki

CitanKainUzuki
5 years ago#1
So, I've finished the Game On minigame / sidequest, and had Rita in my party. But when I did the Pirates Nest battle, Rita was gone from the party. She's been gone since,

Is this a glitch, or will Rita come back later on?
PSN: CitanKainUzuki
Now playing - Tales of Graces F (finished), Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (130 hours), Mortal Kombat: Arcade Kollection, Suikoden Tactics

User Info: KFCrispy

KFCrispy
5 years ago#2
if you send people on Dispatch quests, they will be unavailable to do the quests and you have to revisit Lalacle to get the quest report and character back.
suikosource.com - Your Source for Suikoden

CitanKainUzuki
5 years ago#3
I verified, and I didn't send any dispatch. If I did, I'd reload the data.

Pretty sure there'S a glitch.
Now playing - Tales of Graces F (finished), Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (130 hours), Mortal Kombat: Arcade Kollection, Suikoden Tactics

CitanKainUzuki
5 years ago#4
Ok, I know what happened.

Rita fell victim to the perma death system.

I'll be careful from now on...

User Info: DW7stillrules

DW7stillrules
4 years ago#5
The key to this game is making sure nobody even has a chance of dying.

Training in the Ruins of Obel will help tremendously with that.

I accidentally got my Rene killed during the final battle when I was trying to get the God Hand, but other than that I never had any trouble with permanent deaths.
PSN ID: ravenith12

User Info: KFCrispy

KFCrispy
4 years ago#6
you can Restart any battle if someone dies (unless the battle is actually lost).... so you can experiment to some degree
suikosource.com - Your Source for Suikoden

User Info: Hotel_Security

Hotel_Security
4 years ago#7
you can Restart any battle

Yup, I refused to have any perma-deaths so I did this plenty for some fights. Part of it was I used Tristan as a tank for a while but he’s wasn’t THAT great a tank and would get perma-killed a few times. Nalleo is killable but is a much better tank and he died rarely though his perma-deaths did cause a few restarts…they were few enough that I’d still use him. I didn’t use a lot of killable characters for other ones aside from safer ones like archers or magicians who don’t get killed as much. I did have Rene in almost every fight doing her treasure huntin’ and she’d get in trouble only rarely.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived