i have a few questions about this game ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Medal of Honor: Airborne
  3. i have a few questions about this game ?

User Info: magiceddie05

magiceddie05
9 years ago#1
okay i haven't touched a medal of honor game since european assault mainly because it was so damn short. and i have not been keeping up with these games since then but i found this for 17 bucks so i figured what the hell.

anyways my questions are

about how long is this ?

what is the difficulty like because people said it was pretty hard ?

and does it really freeze up on the PS3 ?

User Info: imgoingmad

imgoingmad
9 years ago#2
I played this for the first time, for about 3 hours yesterday.

It doesn't seem too difficult and I'm playing "casual" mode.
Don't know how long the game is.
No freezes.

This is one of my favorite MOH games.........
The airdrop/parachute thing is cool.
You carry two weapons. Each weapon is represented as an icon onscreen. The icon is also a "meter": as you use the weapon and score kills, the meter fills. When filled, the weapon is boosted. There are 3 levels per weapon. A stats screen shows all weapons and where you are in terms of getting them boosted. It's a simple, motivating design. It may make you want to play through several times, to get all the weapons maxed out.

This game also tracks overall solo-player stats for headkills, etc. There are medals and you are rated on each map. SOme medals may be hard to obtain, like getting a 3 star rating on completing any map on the "hard" level could be tough.

The only thing I didn't like is that some sections on certain maps seem too "maze" like. But that was just 1 or 2 parts of a specific map. Navigating those parts was a pain but overall, I'm pleased. Bought it used for $24 and gonna keep it. In terms of SOLO play, I think this is way better than COD WAW, which was too short, no stats.

User Info: NiBuEA

NiBuEA
9 years ago#3
This game is short. 6 missions which take about an hour each. I found it pretty hard when I started but I like my games that way. The game doesn't freeze, but the framerate is not what you would call 'smooth'.
  1. Boards
  2. Medal of Honor: Airborne
  3. i have a few questions about this game ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived