Unfortunatly =[

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: solid_shooter

solid_shooter
7 years ago#1
looks like this is going to be the last of medal of honer in the great world war 2......=[
kinda sad.......i hope a nother franchies comes that is set in ww2 that will blow away all this modern crap(not saying there bad games but this disapoints me because they havent perfected world war 2 in a video game) what if they made a omaha beach leval agine! =]

just imagine how much more chaotic they could make a leval like that feel now with todays graphics and technolgy they have with video games. Especualy if they added bunch of gore and such. make the leval start with you waking up to loud bombbardment the ships fired on the battle ship being able to step out side experincing the stormy weather and the mood and everything. climbing down into the higgens landing crafts filled with bunch of soilders rather than just 12 soilders with you.

User Info: Nokkien

Nokkien
7 years ago#2
and imagine how many times you die in a rain of fire, not knowing aho killed you ^^

but yes, i agree. we def need a modern old school wargame, imagine the flak tower, beeing a flak skyscraper ......
||))'((''')) Christian Guild Church - http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=22920649068
||__)).)) PSN ID: J_E_S_U_S__LIVES

User Info: itwizz

itwizz
7 years ago#3
Personally I think WW 2, Vietnam and Iraq have been done to death so how about setting a game in WW 1 or the Korean war?
Please check the appropriate game's forum for walkthroughs BEFORE posting as 99% of the time your answer will be there.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived