How do I land a flying attack without the opponent getting up so fast?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2006
  3. How do I land a flying attack without the opponent getting up so fast?

User Info: DeadorDead8

DeadorDead8
9 years ago#1
How do I keep the opponent down longer so I can pull of a flying attack like the 5 star frogsplash or Flying headbutt which take I while to pull off. I could pull them off easy in every other Smackdown game except this one, is this some kind of glitch?

User Info: jzbadblood

jzbadblood
9 years ago#2
It's not a glitch, but it is a huge gameplay flaw. You'll have to get the opponent red in the head + body and hard whip them into the exposed turnbuckle. That should give you enough time to pull off a high flying move.

User Info: SexySamSosa67

SexySamSosa67
9 years ago#3
You don't have to whip them into the turnbuckle, besides that'll make their backs facing upward so a Frog Splash wouldn't properly connect

What you do is a strong power move like a Chick Kick or a running spear, HHH spinebuster, etc

And yeah they have to be at least 1 red
I'll change this sig when the Cubs win the World Series. So I guess I'm keeping it forever, huh?
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=PakiSoldier31

User Info: Syko_darkside

Syko_darkside
9 years ago#4
Whip them into turnbuckle, then run at them and press square, you should climb the top rope and they should fall into the middle of the ring. *Note: DO not strong Irish whip them*
Proud Leader of the PAC (People Against Cena)
You miss everything, you miss nothing

User Info: TommySatan

TommySatan
9 years ago#5
If it's a no DQ match or the ref's down, a chair finisher should keep them down long enough. Busting them open almost always works as they start selling like there's no tomorrow, giving you enough time to hit a top rope move.
If it hurts, it means you're still alive

User Info: WarioMan34

WarioMan34
9 years ago#6
Kick their ass.
Fortune, fame; Mirror vain; Gone insane; but The Memory Remains...
  1. Boards
  2. WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2006
  3. How do I land a flying attack without the opponent getting up so fast?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Good times.Yogos12/28 10:02PM