How do I do the Diving Crossbody Pin?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2006
  3. How do I do the Diving Crossbody Pin?

User Info: Final_Revenger

Final_Revenger
6 years ago#1
I've got it as my finisher, and no matter where they stand I can't get the finisher prompt to come up. What do I need to do, exactly?
I completely respect your opinion, as long as you keep it to yourself.

User Info: winnies_revenge

winnies_revenge
6 years ago#2
I believe they need to be groggy. There are 3 ways to do this:

1) Use that clothesline turnbuckle move where you clothesline them and climb the turnbuckle. I think Illegal Pin also works but I'm not sure if the Diving Crossbody Pin will reach that far.

2) Toe-kick your opponent from behind, and then quickly get on top of the turnbuckle while he's getting up.

3) Leg-pull lol

User Info: EazyERock

EazyERock
6 years ago#3
not to be a douche, but unless your using Ricky Steamboat, i dont see the point in using a cross body as a finisher..
Conduit 2 FC: 5243-2270-9557 EazyERock
All other FCs in Quote on my profile

winnies_revenge
6 years ago#4
Oh, #2 doesn't work. I thought it did but I guess not.

Like EazyERock said, change it to another finisher. Aerial finishers are so bad in this game.

User Info: EazyERock

EazyERock
6 years ago#5
winnies_revenge posted...

Aerial finishers are so bad in this game.

agreed.. i have someone i wanted to give the shooting star press to, but it either wouldnt connect, or wouldnt pin for the 3 count.. theres ways around it, but i wouldnt use aerial moves as my finisher, unless your trying to make a real person and you have to.. other then that, i avoid it
Conduit 2 FC: 5243-2270-9557 EazyERock
All other FCs in Quote on my profile

winnies_revenge
6 years ago#6
I like diving moves set up as finishers but my main beef with them is they're too easy to reverse. They should make it a little trickier to reverse it if they're set up as finishers. Like maybe add in that slider game when you're doing a submission or reversing the casket door.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2006
  3. How do I do the Diving Crossbody Pin?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived