Worst game of the year award...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ragnarok Online 2: Legend of the Second
  3. Worst game of the year award...

User Info: Runezero

Runezero
9 years ago#1
According to this link: http://thisisgame.com/board/view.php?id=143229&category=115&subcategory=
Ragnarok Online 2 was awarded as the worst game of the year by the Korean MMO site, Thisisgame.com.
[Maple Story] ~Khaini~
[SaberElite] - Lvl 5x Bandit [Supou]- Lvl 4x Dexless Sin

User Info: Lin_Jian_Quan

Lin_Jian_Quan
9 years ago#2
i'd have to agree with them.

Nothing will top the original RO

User Info: da_siege

da_siege
9 years ago#3
yeah... if only they did things the way RO did, but only in 3d. this game would've been so good.

User Info: chrono73

chrono73
9 years ago#4
At this point in the game , the game does look somewhat soulless. I mean they still haven't implented ellr or dimago yet but it sort of seems to lack style and seems overall a little bland , especially for how big a budget title this is. I would expect it to have a little more "'wow"" factor to it but if a large percentage of the game is still incomplete and in development then I suppose only time will really tell. I'm not all that impressed with what is currently being shown , it seems a little depthless and doesn't retain that same spark of style and flavour as RO1.
  1. Boards
  2. Ragnarok Online 2: Legend of the Second
  3. Worst game of the year award...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived