Why is this board so empty? a MMO RO2, that is free to play...would have figured

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ragnarok Online 2: Legend of the Second
  3. Why is this board so empty? a MMO RO2, that is free to play...would have figured

User Info: xtacb

xtacb
4 years ago#1
Why is this board so empty? a MMO RO2, that is free to play...would have figured there would be alot of activity on this board?
Do you really wanna live in a world without Coca-Cola?

User Info: Paull

Paull
4 years ago#2
I only heard about it when it popped up on steam a few days ago. I hate F2P and korean MMOs, and I never played Ragnarok Online, so the game's advertising would have hardly been aimed at me though. Besides, they probably have their own forum.

User Info: ChiYeon

ChiYeon
4 years ago#3
you can post directly on WP forums if you feel this board is too empty.
---
Over and Out.

User Info: billyteflon

billyteflon
4 years ago#4
because most of the people here in gamefaqs are console users and non-mmo d00dz. i'm pretty sure other forum sites have more people talking about RO2.

User Info: clo24

clo24
4 years ago#5
false ^ lol

User Info: ashnaile

ashnaile
4 years ago#6
because this game is nothing like ro1, i was interested this morning when i saw it on steam, then i saw gameplay footage and saw they dropped sprites and had no interest.
Armor won't help the heart stay sharp! Shellbust Stab!

User Info: Light_of_Sorrow

Light_of_Sorrow
4 years ago#7
because this game is nothing like ro1, i was interested this morning when i saw it on steam, then i saw gameplay footage and saw they dropped sprites and had no interest.

Exactly this.

User Info: NiftyManZ

NiftyManZ
4 years ago#8
Ro1 is still alive. You can still go and play that if you want a game like ro1.
BREAK IT DOWN KIRBY!! (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)
  1. Boards
  2. Ragnarok Online 2: Legend of the Second
  3. Why is this board so empty? a MMO RO2, that is free to play...would have figured

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived