RE5 DLC (Lost in Nightmares/Mercs Reunion FAQ) *Very small spoilers**Keep Page 1

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 5
  3. RE5 DLC (Lost in Nightmares/Mercs Reunion FAQ) *Very small spoilers**Keep Page 1
(message deleted)

User Info: DeadSpaced

DeadSpaced
7 years ago#12
That was an insanely fast sticky. Above poster has a reasonable point, although I kinda think the wording could have been more pleasant as this is a topic full of rich and tasty goodness.
Streptococcus Milleri smells like Caramel!

User Info: Mookiethebold

Mookiethebold
7 years ago#13
I tell it like it is.
you can't stop progress

User Info: Matty0289

Matty0289
7 years ago#14
Uhm, I don't see why the costumes would be outlined in Red still if you did indeed buy the Costume Pack #1.. I had a problem when I first got Versus Mode though.. What I did was have to re-download it. After that, it worked.

If you have C. Pack #1--> it should unlock Warrior Chris & Fairy Tale Sheva.. If not, I don't see what the error is.
As far as a new FAQ--> I might do that. I'll wait until the new DLC comes out before I make any haste with that however. I may just make FAQ to answer both sets of DLC & Gold Edition, then unsticky this if I'm able.
Good suggestion.

User Info: Sol4688

Sol4688
7 years ago#15
Did you guys update to 2.0? There are all sorts of problems that can pop up if you don't take care of that first.
PSN: CrimeRoyal

User Info: ramunes

ramunes
7 years ago#16
Can anyone tell me how obtain the Fairy tale sheva and skull man Chris figurines?. I got and A in the Public Assembly (Mercenaries reunion) but the figurines did not unlocked.

User Info: Saiyajin12

Saiyajin12
7 years ago#17
Yeah Sol, I got DLC first, then updated to 2.0, and it would appear as though that has screwed me over. You know any way to salvage this situation?

I was thinking perhaps deleting the entire resident evil file in game data, but that's like a last resort as I fear it might do something with my save files (that have been updated to 2.0 now).
PSN: Saiyajin12
RE5: Duo SS ranks 80

User Info: WhereR_U

WhereR_U
7 years ago#18
Are the LIN and DE chapters playable if you're in story mode or can you only access them through the main menu?

User Info: Matty0289

Matty0289
7 years ago#19
I'm not certain you need to do anything special to get those Figures.

Also, DLC purchases are available via Main Menu only Extra Content.

User Info: Sol4688

Sol4688
7 years ago#20
Saiyajin, I'd say try deleting the DLC and then try again, and if that doesn't work, then delete the data and start all over.
PSN: CrimeRoyal
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 5
  3. RE5 DLC (Lost in Nightmares/Mercs Reunion FAQ) *Very small spoilers**Keep Page 1

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.