P.O.T. Legend: Shotgun of Choice

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 5
  3. P.O.T. Legend: Shotgun of Choice

User Info: NoHopeLegend

NoHopeLegend
4 years ago#1
Besides the overpowering Hydra Shotgun, which shotgun is your preference? (Campaign only) - Results (25 votes)
Ithaca M37
12% (3 votes)
M3
60% (15 votes)
Jail Breaker
16% (4 votes)
No Hydra? Then I'll never use a shotgun.
8% (2 votes)
None, I hate shotguns all-together.
4% (1 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Obviously the Hydra beats all, but I wanna see what everyone favorite reasonable shotgun is. Besides the Hydra, which one would you choose?

Ithaca: Has Capacity

M3: Has Firepower

Jailbreaker: Has Reload Speed and Spread
Doing polls currently on: Mass Effect 3 (PS3), Super Smash Bros. Brawl

User Info: NoHopeLegend

NoHopeLegend
4 years ago#2
The Critical on the Ithaca is really not worth mentioning since it's only like a 10% increase. And aiming at a Majini's head with any shotgun is generally gonna kill them in one-hit anyway.
Doing polls currently on: Mass Effect 3 (PS3), Super Smash Bros. Brawl

User Info: Lovethepython

Lovethepython
4 years ago#3
I don't really like shotguns. I normally go for machine guns for primary choice w/ a magnum or handgun.
PSN ID: TurnipGuy
If you send me a Friend Request. Please state that you saw my ID from GameFAQs. Thanks.

User Info: DestinyKnot

DestinyKnot
4 years ago#4
Jail Breaker makes me feel nostalgic. I loved the Striker in RE4...

User Info: cyan1001

cyan1001
4 years ago#5
Jail Breaker

User Info: DetBeauregard

DetBeauregard
4 years ago#6
Toss up between the M3 and Ithaca. I don't like the wide spread of the Jail Breaker, and while the Hydra is easily the best shotgun in the game, the one-handed firing animation annoys me.

Maybe I'm anal, but I tend to choose my weapons based on how neatly they fit onto the character's back. Weird?

User Info: Lovethepython

Lovethepython
4 years ago#7
DetBeauregard posted...
Toss up between the M3 and Ithaca. I don't like the wide spread of the Jail Breaker, and while the Hydra is easily the best shotgun in the game, the one-handed firing animation annoys me.

Maybe I'm anal, but I tend to choose my weapons based on how neatly they fit onto the character's back. Weird?

No I do same. I only ever use the S75 as sheva because the Dragunov and PSG-1 look way too big on her lol.
PSN ID: TurnipGuy
If you send me a Friend Request. Please state that you saw my ID from GameFAQs. Thanks.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 5
  3. P.O.T. Legend: Shotgun of Choice

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived