Where the hell do they come up some of those moves?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 5
  3. Where the hell do they come up some of those moves?

User Info: Tarrum

Tarrum
3 years ago#1
Mongo says...

Wesker in particular has a range of oddly named melee moves. One of them I done on a fat guy was a Ghost Butterfly. He basically just shoves his opponent with his hands. I would have called it a "**** off push". So what was going through the mind of who ever named it that made her name it after some dead insect. Also the move where he rips a majini's guts out with his hand, this was somehow inspired by a sprinting rhinoceros. Also Joshes superman flying kick has little to do with dynamite.

Anyway because im bored I will try to come up with some of my own.

Barry:
Burp, similar to Rebeccas Tear Gas. Self explanatory.
Butt Stomp: Same as Jills knee drop attack, except with his arse. Instant kill move this.

Rebecca:
Bite: Final move in a tag team attack. Rebecca jumps on an opponents back and repeatedly bits away at their neck. You need to rapidly press a button. Her stun gun would be an actual gun you could buy.

Josh:
Ear bite: Head stun a majini and do a Tyson on it.
Rape: This replaces his suplex when used on female majini. Its done anally. Single thrust-kill.
Punch bags: This replaces his power kick when done on male majini. Its a double hook to the nut sack.

Sheva:
The blender: Replaces skull crusher. Its a cross between Barries hurricane and Blade Cannon from Dead Nation. She holds a knife in each hand while spinning rapidly. Makes heads go pop.
My name isnt Tarrum anymore, please ignore the name associated with my posts. From now on I want you all to call me "Mongo". Edit quotes as needed.

User Info: RED_ODA

RED_ODA
3 years ago#2
One of them I done on a fat guy was a Ghost Butterfly. He basically just shoves his opponent with his hands. I would have called it a "**** off push". So what was going through the mind of who ever named it that made her name it after some dead insect.

Because his hands form the silhouette of a butterfly when he is using this move.

Also Joshes superman flying kick has little to do with dynamite.
Japanese people are fanatic for wrestling and dinamite Kick is a very famous attack used for wretles in Japan.
---
My youtube Channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/RED0ODA

User Info: Nameless Mofo

Nameless Mofo
3 years ago#3
Tarrum posted...
Butt Stomp: Same as Jills knee drop attack, except with his arse. Instant kill move this.
Rape: This replaces his suplex when used on female majini. Its done anally. Single thrust-kill.
Punch bags: This replaces his power kick when done on male majini. Its a double hook to the nut sack.

I have to admit, these made me lol. Well played sir.
Someone once said a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters could reproduce
the works of Shakespeare. The internet has proven that this is not true.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 5
  3. Where the hell do they come up some of those moves?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived