Where do I find these special keys? Sun and Star.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rogue Galaxy
  3. Where do I find these special keys? Sun and Star.

User Info: neiru_3

neiru_3
5 years ago#1
Certain chests I can't open without special keys, but where do I find these keys?

User Info: Duke Darkwood

Duke Darkwood
5 years ago#2
Star Key is in Angela's Bar on Vedan. Trick is, the bar is closed for a couple chapters after you finish your first visit to Vedan, so if you missed it, you have to wait.

Sun Key.... I think it's in Johannasburg on Rosa, which might be a place you haven't reached yet, since I don't know how far you are. I forget where in that place the key is, but I know that it is in a chest locked by the Star Key, so first things first.
"As the good archmage often admonishes me, I ought not to let my mind wander, as it's too small to go off by itself." -Danilo Thann

neiru_3
5 years ago#3
I passed Johannesburg already. I just defeated Lilika's dad.

User Info: Duke Darkwood

Duke Darkwood
5 years ago#4
If you're that far in, then you can get both, easy. Just remember - the one from Vedan first, since you need it for the other.
"As the good archmage often admonishes me, I ought not to let my mind wander, as it's too small to go off by itself." -Danilo Thann

User Info: tenkaistar_2

tenkaistar_2
5 years ago#5
Thanks a lot.

neiru_3
5 years ago#6
What about the Earth key?

User Info: nightravens

nightravens
5 years ago#7
Inside chief’s house at Juraika: Burkaqua Village.
  1. Boards
  2. Rogue Galaxy
  3. Where do I find these special keys? Sun and Star.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived