Saved Game files?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: MetalwolfX

MetalwolfX
9 years ago#1
Hi, I'm wiping my hard drive and i was wondering if anyone knew where LotR BFME stores your save games and heroes etc.. any help would be greatly appreciated.
PSN: Chr0nos_Zero
Xbox Live: Chr0nos_Zero

User Info: emzfrendcrisis

emzfrendcrisis
9 years ago#2
If your running xp then try searching for saved game files, the lord of the rings. If it is vista then i think it is somewhere in application data.
acer aspire5610z, 160gbhdd, 2gbddr2ram, 1.6 GHz Intel CoreDuo pro, 15.4in acercrystalbrite widescreen

User Info: shupak

shupak
9 years ago#3

MetalwolfX posted...
Hi, I'm wiping my hard drive and i was wondering if anyone knew where LotR BFME stores your save games and heroes etc.. any help would be greatly appreciated.

C:\Documents and Settings\Your User Name\Application Data\My Battle for Middle-earth(tm) II Files

You have to have your "show hidden files" option enabled from tools/folder options to access your "Aplication Data" folder.

Cheers.

User Info: emzfrendcrisis

emzfrendcrisis
9 years ago#4
Vista Or Xp?? The files names are different on both so, more info.
acer aspire5610z, 160gbhdd, 2gbddr2ram, 1.6 GHz Intel CoreDuo pro, 15.4in acercrystalbrite widescreen

User Info: papdefer

papdefer
9 years ago#5
I's like to know where the saved files are too. I'm running Windows XP, thanks in advance.

User Info: shupak

shupak
9 years ago#6

emzfrendcrisis posted...
Vista Or Xp?? The files names are different on both so, more info.

XP

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived