missed one Valhalla report.......bummed me out

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Operation Darkness
  3. missed one Valhalla report.......bummed me out

User Info: ytford

ytford
6 years ago#1

first off let me say that i love this game!! i just pumped in over 80 hours and really enjoyed it!

But one thing that really stinks is that i missed the first Valhalla report. i didnt realize that you needed all of them to play the eagle missions until it was too late.( i really wanted to play without a faq or strategy guide)

now i have to start all over, oh well.(i dont have an eraly save, big mistake)no big deal its just that i was really looking forward to playing the extra missions. and i might have to wait a long time to have off work again.

but besides that, this game really is underated. i havent enjoyed myself like this in awhile with a strategy game. good stuff!!!

User Info: Steavis00

Steavis00
6 years ago#2
I had completely forgotten they existed, pulled one off an enemy in level 19 or so and then thought "uh.......woops." I'm debating whether I have the energy to restart to get them..........those later missions with Jude are a mess.

Right now, I'm trying to take on some of the Ardennes multiplayer missions on my own; it works great with two sharpshooters and Coredelia up until they shoot the "Cover Ambush" sniper, then I'm boned.

User Info: forkettle

forkettle
6 years ago#3
i know how you feel. i had gotten them all on one save and then couldn't beat mission 26 no matter how hard i tried. my characters were just not in a state to do so. i loaded an earlier save, got through mission 26, only to find out...that i had forgotten about that last report, and saved over any game where i could have gotten it (basically just because i was glad to be through with 26.
so, i played through a second time, which ended up being fine, because if i hadn't, i never would've gotten all of the achievements. :P
  1. Boards
  2. Operation Darkness
  3. missed one Valhalla report.......bummed me out

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived