Becky/noble rose/yasha unlock question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rumble Roses XX
  3. Becky/noble rose/yasha unlock question

User Info: darkentity

darkentity
8 years ago#1
Has it been confirmed that the heel counterparts must be beaten 10 times in random fights? or can I just go to exhibition? it's really annoying trying to find them....especially now that I have several other characters unlocked. this only decreases the chances of me finding them...(way to go, me)
once something becomes semi-popular the more "hardcore" fans have to find reason to show they are bigger fans than the average person.

User Info: Mysterious_JG

Mysterious_JG
8 years ago#2
My understanding is that matches in exhibition mode NEVER count towards unlocking anything, so I'm afraid you're out of luck.

I believe you have to beat the heel counterparts ten times with SPECIFIC characters as well. I know Miss Spencer has to be used to unlock Becky and Anesthesia has to be used to unlock Yasha. I think Reiko Hinomoto needs to be used to unlock Noble Rose, but I'm not as sure on that one.
ChibiChibiUsa: I AM NOT CHIBI-USA. I AM NOT CHIBI-CHIBI. I AM THE INSTRUMENT OF YOUR DESTRUCTION!!
http://www.geocities.com/jglenno1/EIW_EandC.html

User Info: Kamikazeninja

Kamikazeninja
8 years ago#3
It looks to be right. that unless you play the game for a certain amount of times. Sigh! Yea I still got a way to go myself.

User Info: Evk

Evk
8 years ago#4
Yes, that's correct. Exhibition never counts, ever.
If you don't see the girl you want to wrestle, remember you can reset your opponents by re-selecting your charecter in the locker room.
Gamer Tag: Evk
(escapes in helicopter)
  1. Boards
  2. Rumble Roses XX
  3. Becky/noble rose/yasha unlock question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived