This game is pretty decent and well polished, but it's just plain shallow.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Savage 2: A Tortured Soul
  3. This game is pretty decent and well polished, but it's just plain shallow.

User Info: CrapFactory

CrapFactory
7 years ago#1
At first I was very impressed for it being a free (mostly) game. However as time went on through the past few days it's just shallow.

I assume it would improve if you did major teamspeak with a guild or something but bleh... I don't wanna lol.

Basically there aren't enough units. It starts feeling hack and slash after a bit. The customization... I would just like more.

I also don't like feeling like a unit. In the long run I don't feel significant and feel like I'm just another RTS unit. As for the Commander, usually it just feels like a gimped RTS game. I'd love to control a few NPCs or something... Instead I build, I wait, I try to command mostly people who don't listen. It's just not compelling enough and feels incomplete.

You're either a usually and insignificant unit. Even on the highs like being siege and taking out their bases it doesn't feel high enough to make you feel awesome.
Or you're a commander without much interesting things to do besides watch your gold go up and build crap then draw doodles on the map.

7/10

User Info: CrapFactory

CrapFactory
7 years ago#2
Hellborn units can be played once per ACCOUNT. I originally thought it was once a round.

This "incentive" to try to get us to buy a premium account is more insulting than anything else. I will now never buy anything from that company and dev team (not that I ever have).
  1. Boards
  2. Savage 2: A Tortured Soul
  3. This game is pretty decent and well polished, but it's just plain shallow.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived