Does anyone still care about a 6?

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Suikoden V
  3. Does anyone still care about a 6?

User Info: Antonius

Antonius
1 month ago#1
I wanted it so bad for so long, but now...since it is all but certain V is all we will ever see...

User Info: DaRk MaGe2004

DaRk MaGe2004
1 month ago#2
I know I'd throw money down on 6 in an instant.

Don't know why they made all those side titles when they could've just done 6.
And that...as they say...is that.
PSN:DarktheMagister 3DS: 0104-0369-2003 Safari: Ditto

User Info: Leon481

Leon481
1 month ago#3
Absolutely.

Suikoden is still one of my favorite series ever. There aren't really any games or series on the market that come even close to doing what Suikoden does either. If they brought the series back I'd snap it up in an instant.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Antonius

Antonius
1 month ago#4
Who am I kidding...so would I. It is really hard to understand...they must really believe there is no $ to be made.

User Info: KFCrispy

KFCrispy
1 month ago#5
i haven't played console games since PS2 and Wii. if Suikoden VI were announced, I would get the console that plays it and pre-order the game.
suikosource.com - Your Source for Suikoden

User Info: blasster

blasster
1 month ago#6
Yes.

But all Konami doing now is Metal Gear Online with zombies.

I still get my jrpg crave with Atelier series nowadays though.
Playing: Chain Chronicle [JP], Fire Emblem Heroes [F2P BTW], Atelier Firis [Post-Exam]
Recommend me anime like Valvrave and Cross Ange pls.

User Info: SheenavsKilley

SheenavsKilley
1 month ago#7
I'll buy it instantly as long as it's on playstation system or PC.

User Info: Final Legion

Final Legion
4 weeks ago#8
A Suikoden 6 from Konami is, I would say, extremely unlikely since they are practically out of the videogame market. You can never say never but I wouldn't put my money on Konami.

My hope is that, if anything, Konami licenses the franchise to another developer.
I've been warned, LOL: "I've been on these boards since Metroid Prime 2 buddy. I'm just warning you."-edward18
R.I.P. Terry Pratchett, 3/12/2015

User Info: KazumiAmano

KazumiAmano
4 weeks ago#9
I'd be far more interested in a "Perfect Works" style, tell-all artbook. Get some closure on a bunch of things throughout the series, like Yuber and Pesmerga, Jeanne, the 27 True Runes, and a whole slew of things I'd rather read about than see some cheap imitation of the original games try and tell.
Jan, come back when you're pregnant!

User Info: Leon481

Leon481
4 weeks ago#10
KazumiAmano posted...
I'd be far more interested in a "Perfect Works" style, tell-all artbook. Get some closure on a bunch of things throughout the series, like Yuber and Pesmerga, Jeanne, the 27 True Runes, and a whole slew of things I'd rather read about than see some cheap imitation of the original games try and tell.

While I'd prefer a final game building off the set-up S3 worked towards, this would be an acceptable alternative, or at least an acceptable last resort. As much as I want to experience an epic final conflict with Harmonia, I think I can live with only getting closure on certain loose ends..
  1. Boards
  2. Suikoden V
  3. Does anyone still care about a 6?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.