So I tried to play this game again today...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic Riders
  3. So I tried to play this game again today...

User Info: Kayube

Kayube
7 years ago#1
It's tough. Mostly because it's so different from car-driving games. I really don't have much of an idea how to be fast... or what objectives I want to complete next.
Animal Crossing: CF- 1590-8597-1715
Tendo in Eureka

User Info: Distant_Rainbow

Distant_Rainbow
7 years ago#2
This game heavily relies on course memorization. VERY heavily, due to the numerous type shortcuts scattered in all of the courses. So in case you haven't done so already, I suggest studying the ASCII course maps on final_lap's walkthrough and reading some of his tips for an easier time. It'll help a lot.
There is no hatred so great as that of a man who has been made to love a woman against his will. -Hercule Poirot
Proud Winner of CyberSD's Fire Emblem Trivia.

User Info: FMafia

FMafia
7 years ago#3
This games great when you're playing with friends..
MHtri ID: WR4XLF - Ign: Gates
I hope Tales of Graces comes to NA >:o

User Info: Kayube

Kayube
7 years ago#4
One thing that happened was that I'd forgotten how a lot of the game mechanics like rings and grinding worked.
Animal Crossing: CF- 1590-8597-1715
Tendo in Eureka

User Info: Distant_Rainbow

Distant_Rainbow
7 years ago#5
Well, can't help it. This game is... well, UNIQUE, as anyone can clearly see. Unlike any other racing game.
There is no hatred so great as that of a man who has been made to love a woman against his will. -Hercule Poirot
Currently at 10th place in GFaqs; gonna go up!
  1. Boards
  2. Sonic Riders
  3. So I tried to play this game again today...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived