Name of the song that plays during PV3?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen OG
  3. Name of the song that plays during PV3?

User Info: Snappleflakes

Snappleflakes
4 years ago#1
Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the song that plays during the third promotional video for the game? Not the very first one with the CG scenes, but the second one that kicks in once the actual in-game attacks begin to show. It's a really awesome track and I'd love to have a copy of it without the sound effects getting in the way.

User Info: BassGSnewtype

BassGSnewtype
4 years ago#2
JAM Projects Wings of the legend
Stupid Horse, it's a DEER crossing!!
The Official Granveil pilot of the SRW OG 2nd Board

User Info: KleinShoopuf

KleinShoopuf
4 years ago#3
There was a topic like this about 1 year ago and it was said to most likely be an unreleased track made just for the trailer. Unfortunately i have no idea what it's called or where to find it.

I suppose you where talking about the epic orchestra track at about 1:13

User Info: Nolax

Nolax
4 years ago#4
I have the cd, it was released.

Tracklist
1. Wings of the legend
2. Babylon
3. Wings of the legend (off vocal)
4. Babylon (off vocal)

User Info: FlamingHopps67

FlamingHopps67
4 years ago#5
KleinShoopuf posted...
There was a topic like this about 1 year ago and it was said to most likely be an unreleased track made just for the trailer. Unfortunately i have no idea what it's called or where to find it.

I suppose you where talking about the epic orchestra track at about 1:13

Yeah. TC is talking about that BGM, not "Wings of the legend"

User Info: Snappleflakes

Snappleflakes
4 years ago#6
Yeah exactly, the BGM that appears at around the minute mark, not the initial song by JAM Project. I noticed that there's a little sound icon that appears in the corner that I'm assuming is the name of the track, but unfortunately I can't read Japanese to translate it and possibly track it down. I'm hoping that it isn't just a promotional track because it's pretty damn epic.

User Info: SteveO 528

SteveO 528
4 years ago#7
Snappleflakes posted...
Yeah exactly, the BGM that appears at around the minute mark, not the initial song by JAM Project. I noticed that there's a little sound icon that appears in the corner that I'm assuming is the name of the track, but unfortunately I can't read Japanese to translate it and possibly track it down. I'm hoping that it isn't just a promotional track because it's pretty damn epic.

If you're talking about the text that appeared in the upper-left when it first started playing, that's just a notice letting people know that the stuff shown in the PV isn't final, and is subject to change. I didn't see a BGM listing for the song. It's not surprising, though. There are a ton of exclusive songs in SRT PVs. Which is unfortunate, because I want a clean rip of Machine Soul 2005, already.
"Brush away those tears underneath your mask!"
Segata Sanshiro...gone, but not forgotten.
  1. Boards
  2. Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen OG
  3. Name of the song that plays during PV3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived