Questions regarding some characters (may contain spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen OG
  3. Questions regarding some characters (may contain spoilers)

User Info: GX6000

GX6000
4 years ago#1
I just finished the normal ending for this game and I have a few questions regarding some characters in this game.
1) Has Son Ganlong been destroyed or will he return in OGs 3?

2) Is his unit the same or different from alpha 3? I am asking this because the names are different. I think his unit in alpha 3 was called shin ryu oh ki but here its something else.

3) Is he human or a Yokai like that fox person.

4) Do you think an Astranagant variant will be given to Ing in OGs 3 given that he has cells from the Alpha ingram?

5) Why does Zwei always start off as an enemy and then joins Iblis? I know they are friends but every OG game she starts off as an enemy.

6) Finally, which characters have their stories complete and which are not complete in this game? Ex: srw A story is complete.

Thank you!

Thanks.
Infinity Cylinder

User Info: KaneBlueriver

KaneBlueriver
4 years ago#2
1) Has Son Ganlong been destroyed or will he return in OGs 3?

Looks like he's dead but a bit iffy. Reason why " I " say iffy cause he confirmed the existence of the other Shirei Chokijin but never explained why he wasn't bringing then out. So at the moment, I say he's considered dead until proven.

2) Is his unit the same or different from alpha 3? I am asking this because the names are different. I think his unit in alpha 3 was called shin ryu oh ki but here its something else.

Same as Alpha 3. Oh-Ryu (otherwise, Oh-Ryu-Oh) was explained in Alpha as the king of the Dragons thus was nicknamed as Shin Ryu-Ohki.

3) Is he human or a Yokai like that fox person.

Probably a hermit like Kanan though I don't recall he mentioned it. He did however mention he was artificially reconstructed as a telekinesis.

4) Do you think an Astranagant variant will be given to Ing in OGs 3 given that he has cells from the Alpha ingram?

This is slightly incorrect. He's a hybrid of Machinery Children & Balshem series.

As for your question, at the moment, dunno. But my original thought was Coubray needed the Cross Gate to enter the OG world which now is activated.

5) Why does Zwei always start off as an enemy and then joins Iblis? I know they are friends but every OG game she starts off as an enemy.

Sley never really approved Ibis till later. They're more like rivals than friends. Plus, she had to please Mitsuko more or less.

6) Finally, which characters have their stories complete and which are not complete in this game? Ex: srw A story is complete.

Complete:
SRW2
SRW3
SRWEX
SRW4/F/F Final
Alpha
Alpha Gaiden (...sorta)
Alpha 2
SRWA
SRWR
SRWD
SRW Impact
SRW Compact 3
SRWMX
RRR
PSN ID: KaneBlueriver81

User Info: ssjfozz

ssjfozz
4 years ago#3
Is EX done? I thought they didn't finish the story. Don't remember any epic battle at the end of it.
Little kids driving carts downhill with hilarious results. Check at 1:08 for best crash.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HB0wyvXFeg

User Info: orcus_snake

orcus_snake
4 years ago#4
IIRC it is implied they did the rest of EX from stage 16-17 onto whatever 40ish chapter it is that the Masoukishin cast appears.

I worded that terribly but I'm too lazy to correct it :P
"Warwick are you jungling"
"No I'm standing by the wolves because I miss my family"
  1. Boards
  2. Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen OG
  3. Questions regarding some characters (may contain spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived