Questions regarding some characters (may contain
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
1) Has Son Ganlong been destroyed or will he return in OGs 3?
Looks like he's dead but a bit iffy. Reason why " I " say iffy cause he confirmed the existence of the other Shirei Chokijin but never explained why he wasn't bringing then out. So at the moment, I say he's considered dead until proven.
2) Is his unit the same or different from alpha 3? I am asking this because the names are different. I think his unit in alpha 3 was called shin ryu oh ki but here its something else.
Same as Alpha 3. Oh-Ryu (otherwise, Oh-Ryu-Oh) was explained in Alpha as the king of the Dragons thus was nicknamed as Shin Ryu-Ohki.
3) Is he human or a Yokai like that fox person.
Probably a hermit like Kanan though I don't recall he mentioned it. He did however mention he was artificially reconstructed as a telekinesis.
4) Do you think an Astranagant variant will be given to Ing in OGs 3 given that he has cells from the Alpha ingram?
This is slightly incorrect. He's a hybrid of Machinery Children & Balshem series.
As for your question, at the moment, dunno. But my original thought was Coubray needed the Cross Gate to enter the OG world which now is activated.
5) Why does Zwei always start off as an enemy and then joins Iblis? I know they are friends but every OG game she starts off as an enemy.
Sley never really approved Ibis till later. They're more like rivals than friends. Plus, she had to please Mitsuko more or less.
6) Finally, which characters have their stories complete and which are not complete in this game? Ex: srw A story is complete.