Questions regarding SRW D story

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen OG
  3. Questions regarding SRW D story

User Info: GX6000

GX6000
4 years ago#1
I have gotten curious when listening to some of the lines stated in the game with srw D characters which made me want to know some info.

1) Does Rim have a split personality cause she looks a bit different some times and even has conversations with herself?

2) Is Rim Josh's actual sister?

3) What made Aki and Fley (not sure of spelling) join your team?

4) What made Felio (josh's father) turn into perfectio?

5) In the the scene before the appearance of perfectio's unit, it showed Felio as depressed and rejected by several scientists except one. Is that what made him become an enemy?

Thanks!
Infinity Cylinder

User Info: Shaded_Phoenix

Shaded_Phoenix
4 years ago#2
GX6000 posted...
1) Does Rim have a split personality cause she looks a bit different some times and even has conversations with herself?

Yes.

2) Is Rim Josh's actual sister?

No.

4) What made Felio (josh's father) turn into perfectio?

Possession by a vast and near-godlike alien entity. Who is Perfectio.

5) In the the scene before the appearance of perfectio's unit, it showed Felio as depressed and rejected by several scientists except one. Is that what made him become an enemy?

No. See previous answer.
Operation Latex Turtle is a go.

User Info: Shui Gor

Shui Gor
4 years ago#3
GX6000 posted...
3) What made Aki and Fley (not sure of spelling) join your team?

you mean sleigh, right?
By "dumb", I mean "crazy", and by "crazy" I mean "smart"!
Candy bacon? Smart! Squid shots? ****in' smart!

User Info: Shaded_Phoenix

Shaded_Phoenix
4 years ago#4
Shui Gor posted...
you mean sleigh, right?

Considering that he's talking about SRW D, definitely not.

Now, I don't know who he's talking about, but if it's D, it's not Sleigh.
Operation Latex Turtle is a go.

User Info: Vash22020202020

Vash22020202020
4 years ago#5
I'm assuming he means Glacies and Ventus but he can't read Katakana very well.

They joined because their Sympathia systems linked with Josh's and Rim's Sympathia systems which gave them traces of human emotions, making them defective Melior Esse. Josh and Rim realize that subconsciously Glacies and Ventus don't want to die, so they save them. Since they're no longer servants to the King of Ruin, they decide to help Josh and Rim.

As for the scene before fighting Perfectio, it was explaining the origin and truth behind Rim's condition. She started developing the split personality as a result of the tests with the Sympathia system. The Sympathia can be used by Perfectio to make those that use it into his servants and Rim's second personality is actually an incomplete Melior Esse. If Josh and Rim continue to use their robots they'll become corrupted as well. But they realize during the fight that they can do the reverse and channel positive emotions through the Sympathia and the ruins to resist Perfectio with the power of friendship and all that cheesy, fairy girl Irui junk.
A new study shows happy people live 35% longer lives. Oh yeah, well unhappy people's lives SEEM longer.

User Info: GX6000

GX6000
4 years ago#6
Thanks for the answers guys! Thousand apologies for the misunderstanding XD. Very interesting to find out that Rim's split personality is due to such experiments. I wonder if thats the reason she says aniki to Josh.
Infinity Cylinder

User Info: SteveO 528

SteveO 528
4 years ago#7
GX6000 posted...
Thanks for the answers guys! Thousand apologies for the misunderstanding XD. Very interesting to find out that Rim's split personality is due to such experiments. I wonder if thats the reason she says aniki to Josh.

Yeah, Liana calls Josh "bro," and Chris calls him "big brother." Even though Josh has known her for quite a while, it still throws him off when she changes personalities suddenly.
"Brush away those tears underneath your mask!"
Segata Sanshiro...gone, but not forgotten.
  1. Boards
  2. Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen OG
  3. Questions regarding SRW D story

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived