KOS-MOS and Rockman X

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Ultimate_Nova_X

Ultimate_Nova_X
5 years ago#1
Xenosaga and Rockman, 2 of my most favourite series.

In the past few years, it seems in any crossover thing that involves both these series, it seems X and KOS-MOS always get paired up. The undertones have been noticeable since the beginning of Xenosaga:

-Both robots (or whatever equivalent term that's used in the respective series)

-KOS-MOS having X-Buster (automatically my favourite technique in the series, and X-Cannon)

-At least one fan-made X vs. KOS-MOS video.

-This:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3nQKML06Fk (0:28; 0:43; 13:22)
"Do not fail to commit an act of kindness just because it is small in scale; Do not commit an evil act just because it is small in scale." ~Liu Bei

User Info: Metal Gear Raxis

Metal Gear Raxis
5 years ago#2

Kite from .hack? (Mind=Blown)

*Keeps watching KOS-MOS use D-Teneritas*
Gig: You know how to get there? Go that way, then over there, then down through there, then take a right. Got it?

Ultimate_Nova_X
5 years ago#3
Can anyone translate what it says at 14:32?
"Do not fail to commit an act of kindness just because it is small in scale; Do not commit an evil act just because it is small in scale." ~Liu Bei

User Info: B K

B K
5 years ago#4
Meh. Project X Zone is going to be a pretty bad game. It's by the same team that made Namco x Capcom and both SRT OG Saga Endless Frontier games. They are by far Monolithsoft's worst team. They haven't made a good game yet and that video doesn't give me any confidence that X Zone will be any good either.

Ultimate_Nova_X
5 years ago#5
Endless Frontier doesn't really interest me, but what was the problem with NxC since I am considering it.

User Info: Super Slash

Super Slash
5 years ago#6
B K posted...
Meh. Project X Zone is going to be a pretty bad game. It's by the same team that made Namco x Capcom and both SRT OG Saga Endless Frontier games. They are by far Monolithsoft's worst team. They haven't made a good game yet and that video doesn't give me any confidence that X Zone will be any good either.

Sounds to me like crossover games just aren't your thing.

Ultimate_Nova_X
5 years ago#7
I forgot to say something:

Suzuki Mariko:

The voice actor of Marino (Rockman X Command Mission), KOS-MOS and T-elos (Xenosaga), and Waya Hime (Namco x Capcom)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived