Playing through again after a few years

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mega Man Battle Network 6: Cybeast Falzar
  3. Playing through again after a few years

User Info: digimaster2

digimaster2
3 years ago#1
Greetings Falzar board. I've beaten Gregar version before, but I had never played Falzar version, so I'm going through that right now. I was wondering if there is anything you guys can remind me of about this game.

I just got to the sky town, and I've got 480 hp, 26mb, and a decent unicode folder. I'm running the lifesword PA in full star code, and I managed to get, what I would assume to be lucky, and acquired two Areagrab * chips from the 3 chip trader. The rest of my folder is R coded tank cannons and airspins, a few invisibles, Roll2, and four * coded megachips from the number trader. My navicust is currently holding two custum1's, floatshoes, undershirt, speedmax, attack+1, and two charge+1's.

Are there any fun strategies that I could try out during my playthrough? Despite knowing what most of the chips do I find most of them go unused, and my attempts at a unicoded folder often leave me unable to properly S-rank viruses upon changing areas.

What i'm really looking for would be fun folders to try that won't force me to wait until lategame, and navicustomizer tips for fun until I acquire my desired setup.

Final thing to note I guess, I'm fighting all the ex navi's asap so that I can spice things up with random encounter SP navis, and I have already gone down the hole behind the green area tree.

Thanks in advance for any responses, I understand this board is kinda slow/dead these days.

User Info: Chipspirate

Chipspirate
3 years ago#2
PAs are always fun
Sent from my iPod touch via PowerFAQs 1.12
  1. Boards
  2. Mega Man Battle Network 6: Cybeast Falzar
  3. Playing through again after a few years

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived