Weapon for Liara?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect
  3. Weapon for Liara?

User Info: joshosetsfire

joshosetsfire
9 years ago#1
I have been looking around but have yet to find anything useful when it comes to outfitting Liara.

What weapon do you usually equip her with?

User Info: one_man_assault

one_man_assault
9 years ago#2
Usually with a pistol

User Info: SeekerOfPastHor

SeekerOfPastHor
9 years ago#3
Pistol. I accessorize it with Combat Optics X (in order to protect my radar from jamming and to improve her pitiful accuracy) and with a Rail Extension X (for damage). I usually load it with Highly Explosive Rounds X (for damage and for area-of-effect).
It gets overheated fast, but she uses Biotics more, anyway.

User Info: Sirius345

Sirius345
9 years ago#4
Since she has no weapons training at all I just give her a spectre X sniper rifle with high explosive rounds.

User Info: MiniKiller

MiniKiller
9 years ago#5
pistol.

typically classes that dont have any options to put points into a weapon, it means they can ONLY accuratly use the pistol
now kiss & make up. its almost sig worthy........its just, arguments on gamefaqs dont usually have happy endings - p1nk_d34th @ myself and residentevl

User Info: Amrath

Amrath
9 years ago#6
I've only used her once and seem to do okay with an assault rifle. Although I was playing an infiltrator, so in an odd way the other squad members being incompetent is a benefit.
"Grove Street OG's come to do damage!" Ryder.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect
  3. Weapon for Liara?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived