Feros Elevator Glitch. HELP

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect
  3. Feros Elevator Glitch. HELP

User Info: ChaosAK47

ChaosAK47
9 years ago#1

Stuck in the elevator on Feros. Anybody had this happen/know how to fix it?

The autosave puts me back in the elevator and my save file was in an elevator, no past saves:cry:

Never save in an elevator BTW

User Info: Gr1mSleeper

Gr1mSleeper
9 years ago#2
i didnt even know you COULD save in an elevator. i tried a few times but it wouldnt let me. the only glitch i ever had with this game was on noveria. i went to one of the trams and it wasnt there! seriously, thankfully i had a save right before so i just loaded it up and it was there but it made me upset because i had to beat benezia (on insane).
GT: DerDeutscheArzt

User Info: hydrallus

hydrallus
9 years ago#3
well looks like i'm buggered! Yeah, get to do the tunnels a third time!
insert nerd sig

hydrallus
9 years ago#4
sorry, but bump so you know never ever ever save in the elevators here (or probably not anywhere).
insert nerd sig

User Info: Avenger1324

Avenger1324
9 years ago#5

I know this is a Feros thread, but I had a weird elevator glitch happen on Noveria.

When escaping from the hotlabs you start the countdown and have to fight across a room to an elevator. that elevator was being weird and on the first 3 attempts it either didn't load at all, or only came down halfway so I couldn't get in it.

Before you trigger the countdown make sure you make a save in case you have to reload. It wasn't much before that you encounter Benezia, and you wouldn't want to go through all that again unnecessarily!!

User Info: luke2460

luke2460
9 years ago#6
ive run into a few glitches that force u to load a previous save....

on this rachni planet (not novaria) there was this pit and i stood near the edge and my character fell in and couldnt move...

there was this other one in a mine cave (the one with tons of husks) there was this kinda tree thing with a glowing orb...like a bug i was attracteed to this glowing orbb and got stuck between the tree trunk and a rock...

i dont like them but i deal with them by saving lots...especially on sidequest planets as they seem to b most glitchy and u never know when a random thresher maw will spawn underneath u causing a OHKO

User Info: Cresset

Cresset
9 years ago#7
That's why I always put autosave on off on every game that allows it, or at least maintain more than one save. It happened all too often in the past, so now I take preventive measures.
What's the matter, the Zubats and Geodudes too much for you? Can't get through a cave with just five monsters? How sad. - mikeburnfire

hydrallus
9 years ago#8
lol @ the orb attracting you like a moth to flame.
insert nerd sig
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect
  3. Feros Elevator Glitch. HELP

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived