About the pre-order bonus...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
  3. About the pre-order bonus...

User Info: Questioner7311

Questioner7311
7 years ago#1
It only came with these right? (the game wasn't inside, right?)

a soundtrack CD containing songs from the Castlevania series

a timeline poster covering many of the significant characters and events of Castlevania history

a 48-page art book containing artwork from the entire series

a clear/white game case designed to hold both Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow and Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin

an extendable stylus

Thank You

User Info: Aftermathrar

Aftermathrar
7 years ago#2
Yep, that's all I remember getting. Had a box that all of those were in, but it wasn't anything you'd keep.

The game case had a Castlevania 20th Anniversary logo, as did the stylus.

User Info: Bonovox_40

Bonovox_40
7 years ago#3
Why wouldn't you want to keep the box it came in? It was a long black case with a imitation red wax seal of the castlevania bat wings and cross, with velcro to keep it shut. Also everything fit inside nicely and had a little template inlay for the soundtrack to fit inside.

It was sweet. I ended up getting the last one at a small gamestop because they were sent 1 to many. I found out about this a week before the game came out and it was too late to preorder and get this. Had to hunt for hours to find a place that had one the day it came out. Soundtrack is great (but you can still find .mp3's of everything) I remember people paying quite a bit just for the bonus box stuff and not even the game! Best part was it was free with the game, and it's a great game to boot!
  1. Boards
  2. Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
  3. About the pre-order bonus...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived