sub-weapons

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: BobMcMelon

BobMcMelon
6 years ago#1
I'm pretty close to the end of the game and I was wondering which of Johnathan's sub-weapons are actually good once mastered. I've only master the shuriken and the bwaka knife because I've read they are really good and they are, especially the time stop + bwaka knife combo. I found John to be lacking compare to Charlotte though, who can quickly blast the entire screen or large enemies/bosses with few risk. I find it a lot easier to rush the game with Charlotte so I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong with John, like a weapon or sub-weapon I'm not using. John is useful for those few boss battles where the boss is too quick or attack too fast for Charlotte to charge her spells. I use hit-and-run tactics with the Nebula while using shuriken when I can on half the boss battles that I use John predominately.

User Info: Argh4430

Argh4430
6 years ago#2
Those are good strategies. I also like the bible/cross for bosses, and holy water for ground enemies. Sometimes, it's hard to line the shuriken up right for the full 5 hits, but a well-placed bible and cross can do a lot of damage without needing to be too close to the enemy. I just like the holy water in general, good ground clearer, usually better than stuff like discuss or grenade.
when i see b comics who bring transformed into movies

User Info: guedesbrawl

guedesbrawl
6 years ago#3
shuriken,javelin,holy water,cross,bible and axe
ps2 only won the console war in brazil because of piracy
monster hunter tri is very overated

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived