Quick level up Action Replay v3 codes

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VI Advance
  3. Quick level up Action Replay v3 codes

User Info: lilpuddy31

lilpuddy31
7 years ago#1
does anyone happen to have the above stated code(s) for this game? I have tried searching everywhere i could and couldnt come up with anything
If there is a bright center of the universe, we are the planet farest from. - The St. Louis Blues, the NHL's last place team

User Info: slamminjammin69

slamminjammin69
7 years ago#2
codejunkies.com

I think my rash is back

lilpuddy31
7 years ago#3
codejunkies.com never released any codes for this game. But im sure someone has been able to find/make some.
If there is a bright center of the universe, we are the planet farest from. - The St. Louis Blues, the NHL's last place team

User Info: slamminjammin69

slamminjammin69
7 years ago#4
Just go to codejunkies.com and look. It's not that hard to look

I think my rash is back

lilpuddy31
7 years ago#5
I've looked on codejunkies.com tons of times, they do not have a listing for Final Fantasy VI Advance.

User Info: ultimarally

ultimarally
7 years ago#6
he's right. I just looked myself. It's got Dawn of Souls, IVA, VA, and TA, but not VIA.
'If you feel hard,use the Plume on Cheripha"
ecthel1412

lilpuddy31
7 years ago#7
I managed to find a working master code and a level up code for FF6a, here they are...

Final Fantasy 6 Advance = Master
E3BB7F78, 66B2EECB, B1206993, 687BF932

Final Fantasy 6 Advance = Earn max EXP after battle
52625EF5, DA8BB800

Enjoy all

User Info: MightyOracle

MightyOracle
7 years ago#8
Google mutha****a. Google.
God is just someone who is playing the Sims and is so bored that just kinda letting them **** up is what he does for fun, but sadly we're the Sims. - king gimpy

lilpuddy31
7 years ago#9
I tried Google, and Yahoo. Nothing. Ended up having a hacker get a master code and then i had to convert the level gain code...

User Info: Starloving_Fool

Starloving_Fool
7 years ago#10
Google mutha****a. Google.

Who the hell do you think you are, Kori - mutah****'ing Sam Jack? =P

"Thou art such a pain in the...! Confound it all! I'm starting to talk like you!" - Sabin
"Wow... me fail English? That's unpossible!"
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy VI Advance
  3. Quick level up Action Replay v3 codes

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived