The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Growth Egg?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: StonedChombre

StonedChombre
6 years ago#1
Does it stack? infact that question goes for all relics
---
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy VI Advance, Chrono Trigger DS and Disgaea: Hour of Darkness
Currently Awaiting: Nintendo 3DS, Golden Sun DS and Final Fantasy VI DS

User Info: VeghEsther

VeghEsther
6 years ago#2
No 2 growth eggs will only have the same effect as equipping 1.

But if a accessory does stack it would be the stat increasing ones so 2 HP + 50% increasing accessories may give out a 100% increase if 2 of them are equipped.

So if a party member normally had 5000 HP if 2 of those HP+ 50% relics are equipped that party member may end up with 9999 HP instead of only 7500.

User Info: MeepleLardicle

MeepleLardicle
6 years ago#3
Ignoring that Vegh went off on a useless tangent that's vaguely incoherent...

No, Growth Eggs do not stack.
www.rpgdl.com
The site Meeple argues at for too much of his life!

User Info: Lenophis

Lenophis
6 years ago#4
The only stackable relics are the effect of increasing magic damage, which is what the earrings and hero rings do.
For a list of the bugs we've fixed so far for Pandora's Box, check here
http://mnrogar.slickproductions.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=477

User Info: TriforceSD

TriforceSD
6 years ago#5
I thought HP/MP increasing relics/helmets did not stack. If they do, that would be very welcome info.
I am finally a "Legend (32)"!! You should be proud of me!!
Hey! I share Locke's last name. Just maybe he is my long lost brother?

User Info: MeepleLardicle

MeepleLardicle
6 years ago#6
They do not, nor do separate HP/MP Boosting effects stack. By which I mean a Muscle Belt (+50%) and Red Cap (+25%) do not yield + a 1.75 or 1.875 (depends how the game would calculate it!) boost, it just gives you Muscle Belt's effect cause that's the highest; apply exactly the same manner to MP.

And yeah, Earrings (and Magic effect of Hero Ring) is the only thing that stacks. I suppose if you want to be technical, Direct Stat Boosts stack, so 2 Thief Bracers with their +5 Speed do in fact give you +10 speed, but that goes without saying.
www.rpgdl.com
The site Meeple argues at for too much of his life!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived